Preferences #22 You're pregnant

Tobias: you paced around the bathroom nervously, shaking the pregnancy test.

You've wanted to have kids for a while. You and tobias have tried several times. If it doesn't work now, then it wasn't meant to be.

You slowly lower your eyes to the stick. It was so small, yet determined your future. Plus. It finally happened.

Tears of joy spring at the corner of your eyes. "Tobias!" You yell. Even though it was 6 am on a Saturday, you had to tell him NOW.

"What is it" he groans.

You just hand him the test. A grin spreads across his face. "I'm gonna be a dad." He chuckles. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He yells.

You were so glad he was happy. Finally, you would be a parent.

Uriah: Things at the party last night got a little crazy. You wake up in bed next to Uriah.

You wrap a bathrobe around yourself and walk to the bathroom. You reach in the shelf and grab a pregnancy test. Didn't think you'd need these for a while

Not that you didn't want kids. And you did think you were ready. But you weren't sure uriah was ready. I mean, he can be childish at times.

You take the test and shake it. After five minutes of agony, questioning if uri was ready over and over, the test was finally ready.

You glance at it. Your gonna be a mom. You were so happy and nervous.

"Uriah" you call in a singsong voice.

"What?" He replies in a groggy voice. You run up to him.

"Honey... I'm" you start. Are you ready to tell him? Is he ready? "I'm pregnant"

Uriah's face lights up. "Hi pregnant, I'm dad" He was ready. (Dad jokes brought to a new level)

Caleb- you wake up next to Caleb and grin, remembering last night. "Caleb" you mumble, shaking his arm.

"Yes dear?" He asks, opening his eyes.

"Did we um... Use protection?" You ask nervously.

Concern washes over his face. Uh-oh. He just shakes his head.

You grab his hand and drag him to the bathroom. You grab the test with the other hand.

After a few minutes of silently waiting the test is ready. You hand it to Caleb. "I'm too nervous to look" you say.

"Oh (y/n), thank you" he says, hugging you. "We're parents" tears of joy flood your eyes as you hug him.

Will: You've been pregnant for about 6 weeks now. It's time to tell will. You just don't know if he'll be happy.

"What do you want to see me for?" Will asks as he walks into my room.

"Well, it's just that, um, I'm p-, I'm pregnant." You stutter. Will doesnt say anything.

"Are you mad? I knew it" you mutter.

"No, I'm glad. And I'm sure wed make great parents. It's just we're so young and-" he pauses and a grin spreads across his face.

"But I love you and we'll make it through this." He finishes.

Eric- "hey eric" you greet as he walks in.

You've been pregnant about 3 months now. You couldn't hide it much longer. It was time to tell Eric. "Hey (y/n)" he replies, sitting on the couch. "Sup"

"I have to tell you something." You answer. He raises an eyebrow.

"Are you pregnant (y/n)?" He asks. How'd he know? You get flustered and nod.

"B-but how'd you know?" You ask.

""Well you've been acting nervous, and I can kinda see the bump" hey smirks.

You laugh and sit next to Eric. You 2 would be great parents.

A/n: this one was so fun to write. But dad jokes so intense on uri's right? Anywho the other imagines comin soon. It's the end of the semester this weeks so tests and my brain hurts. Once I hit 10k reads I wanna do .something special. What do you think I should do?