Fourteen

Turning back to the bed after closing and locking the bedroom door, Duff couldn't help the adoring, yet highly-aroused look he pinned on his mate. He'd known they were mates ever since the Day of Nikki's funeral almost three Years ago, but never once'd he so much as tried to kiss him during that Time. In all Honesty, he hadn't even tried to kiss his cheek, let alone actually kiss him–he'd been too terrified of fuckin' things up by trying to push him too hard, too fast. After such a loss, the poor guy'd needed Time to grieve properly–no matter what his chosen manner of grieving was–then to Heal, and he'd wanted to afford him that much.

        But now, as he watched Bobby prop himself up on his elbows and use one foot to kinda, sorta kick himself back toward the headboard, he wasn't fuckin' around. He hadn't been kidding when he'd told him downstairs that he couldn't remember the last Time he'd gotten laid, and he wasn't too sure whether that was 'cuz it'd simply been so long, or if he'd just been too drunk to remember.

        Judging by the adoring, yet aroused look in the older bassist's own eyes, he wasn't fuckin' around right now, either. There was no telling when he'd last gotten laid–no doubt at some point before Nikki'd died–so he was prolly feeling the sexual charge in the Air just as bad. Honestly, he mighta even been feeling it more, but then again, he also wasn't on the verge of going into a hellacious heat, either. Beating his own meat'd just barely staved off that particular phenomenon, but it was high Time he got far more than that again.

        "Mmmm," the younger bassist hummed as he made his way to the foot of the bed, then crawled onto it like the top of the mattress was a foot lower. "Absolutely gorgeous, all spread out like that."

        "Think so, hmm?" Bobby chuckled, his knees seeming to spread more for him instinctively. Glancing down, he saw that the normally-flaccid bulge hidden by his zipper'd definitely grown bigger, but even he was smart enough to know he wasn't completely hard yet.

        "I don't think so–I know so," he told him. "And I'm sure you're gonna get even more beautiful once you're completely splayed out, hair a total mess and a thin sheen of sweat coating your flesh."

        "Oooh," the older bassist moaned, his crotch twitching with just the Thought. "Gods, I want all that and more. It's been too long since I got anything but my right hand–feels like an Eternity, even though it hasn't even been three Years."

        "That so?" Duff asked, a chuckle coloring his voice. "Kept up with how long it's been since ya got laid that well, huh?"

        "Last Time was the Night Lil Nikki and Corona were conceived," he admitted, confirming his suspicions.

        "Mmmm, then we're gonna have to do something about that," the younger bassist told him. "We can't be having any horny, needy mama Fertiles in the house unless they're in heat for the month."

        "And it's a good thing that's already happened this month," Bobby laughed as he crawled over him. "'Cuz while I'm not saying I never want kits with ya, I don't want anymore right now–those two're a big enough hand-ful as it is."

        He couldn't help a laugh as he settled between his mate's spread thighs, his hips nestling so that it felt as if they were made for one another. Then again, considering how being mated worked in the first place, they more or less were made for each other, and it'd been written in the Stars long before either of their Births. But even as he ducked his head to catch his lips in a sweet, but heated kiss, even he'd to admit that he'd a point about the twins being a handful and a-half, at the very least.

        The older bassist moaned into the kiss, his arms reaching up to wrap around his younger mate's neck and hold him still. He'd wanted nothing more than for Duff to kiss–and even fuck–him senseless before, but he just hadn't felt ready to take that step after Nikki's Death. Now that he'd plenty of Time to Heal and nearly lost another mate without getting to experience this shit again–well, he wasn't letting that happen, to say the least.