A New Start? (I Hope So.)

Author's note: Im back biaches. (This is like a.... "Im not dead" chapter. Unedited. Ill do better next timee! X)) Enjoy!!~

Bubba's P.O.V.

I wake up with a slight groan, the sun gleaming in my eyes and all around my room. I cover my face with a pillow to no use so i give up.

I sit up dazily and try to rub the sleep off my eyes. My sleep wasn't the best last night since i came home late and i prepared my school supp- 'School...' I drawled out in my mind.

Wait, it's the first day of school today!! I thought outloud as i jumped out of bed to get ready.

It didnt take too long since i basically did everything last night.

I hastily ran out of my room and i bumped into Pepper who was on her way to wake me up. She had my breakfast at hand, on a tray.

"Oh, i see you are up, sir! I was on my way to give you your beakfast" she looks down at the tray then up back at me.

She wasnt a very tall woman. She was very petitte and sweet looking but honestly very strict. She's very much like a mom to me.

"Thank you Pepper, I'll just..." I said as I hesitantly grabbed a piece of toast and escaped pepper.

I ran down the corridor and i couldnt help the chuckle that escaped my lips.

I could hear her faint scolding as i get out through the door. I felt bad and i swear i would apologize later on but it could wait.

I breathe in the fresh autumn air as i make my way to the bus stop. Pepper offered a ride to school the other night but i gave it a pass.

I didn't want to arrive at a new school in... My kind of car with my 'maid'. I wanted to be an average kid this time. No special treatment whatsoever.

The bus pulled over and its door slid open. I took a breath in and i grasped the handles of my backpack.

"New school here i come" i whispered to myself with different emotions kicking in.

I step in and the bus driver looked like a jolly man, he smiled at me and i smiled back; i made my way to look for an open seat.

I found one all the way at the back almost to the end. There was an empty seat next to a girl who seemed like she is looking out the window.

"May i sit here?" I try to ask but she doesn't answer. All I could see is her pitch black, long hair as she was leaning against the window.

I shrug slightly and i took my seat so the bus would start again. Lots of different thoughts ran through my mind.

I tought about Marshall  from the other day, I expect to see him at this school, yet again, who knows?

It's the only school in this small town area so most likely-- I was cut out of my thoughts when the bus was pulled into a sudden stop.

"Have a great first day kids!" The bus driver  said as i herd the door slide open. The driver gets out of the bus and people started making their way out, one by one.

I waited till' i was one of the last people left except for the girl still looking out of the window.

"Umm.. Are you alright over there?" I cautiously and curiously place a hand on her shoulder and shake her slightly.

She wakes up, rubbs her eyes hard and she takes her earphones out. "What?" She asks rather coldly.

"We're at school... The bus pulled over." I say somewhat obviously.

"Yeah, yeah." She gets up, her legs wobbling slightly and she walks out of the bus. I follow after her.

"You new here?" She asks as she keeps on walking, not sparing a glance at me.

"Yeah i am." Is all i say.

"Well. Whats your name kid?" She asks playfully. Well, I'm taller than her and she looks about like my age.

"Uh, kid?" I ask with a raised brow. "I'm Bubba. You are?" I ask with a smile.

"The name's Marceline.. You'd want to remember that." She says with a laid back laugh.

She continues "I gotta go to class, if I'm late it'll be detention for me, Again. Have fun figuring out this place, Bub." She walks away and waves at me.

I gave out a sigh as I made my way to the main hall, looking for the room number on my paper.

Hopefully school will be as great as i expected. Who knows? Anything could happen at highschool.

Author's note: That was stupidly short XD .... I love ya'll ..Id rather not rant and rant over here. Merry Christmas all of you.

PS. Please, ive never been Spelling Bee sooo Mercy~

..idfk anymore. XD