A/N and possible update

Hello everyone! First, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading this fanfiction and being patient with me.

To be quite honest, I have no real reason for not writing for so long. Of course, I have other hobbies and responsibilities but I used to always squeeze in writing time.

Of course, whenever a situation like this arises and I haven't updated in a long time, I reread the whole story to get back into the flow and I have done just that.

I want you all to know that the comments you guys leave do warm my heart, regardless of what they're about.

I hope that when I next update I will have an improvement in my writing style and in how I will keep the story going.

I realize I've been kinda lazy with Brett's story and his mental health within it but it's a bit hard to put into words. I'll be focusing on getting better on that now.

My sleep schedule is also pretty messed up because I don't have to get up early for school now, so I'll probably be writing this in the dead of night (it's past midnight as i write this). So I apologize in advance for any typos. Feel free to point them out, even if you're not sure!

Thanks for reading, see you all in the next chapter!

-Mirienka