Chapter:-3 Come back my love...

Third person's p.o.v

After three months...

Aria was doing the job for past three months, but as she first thought that this job will always make her happy, she was wrong. She came to know her boss was married and her heart broke, maybe it was just a crush but still it hurt her. It's wasn't the only bad thing, what really bad was her boss heard someone talking about, Aria having feelings for him, from that day onwards he became mean to her always pointing out mistakes from her work, insulting her, he even tried to fire her but his father stopped him. "You are still not the owner of this company I can still take the Damm post if you, keep on firing people as you please.." his father's words were the only thing stopping him from firing Aria. So much had happened in his life and he almost lost his will to live but the only thing keeping him alive was the face if his loved ones.

"Sir... Sir.. you asked for me..." Aria came inside, in that's few days she have been more scared of him then anyone else. "Yes where are the files I asked for dammit can't you do a single work.. God know why I kept you as my assistant..." He yelled. "Sure the documents are ready I was just going to bring them when you called... I'll.." she became more scared looking at his expression. "What are you waiting for go bring them... Good for nothing.." his anger was increasing day by day first he had to go through such a hard times, where death seem more good then life then his wife's face would come in front of him.

He went home but now his wife wasn't there to welcome him with her pretty smile and her sweet fragnance, no the whole house was covered in darkness there is nothing which can bring back light in his house. "My love I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, I'm sorry baby daddy wasn't there to protect you... It's all daddy's fault, if it wasn't for me you guys would have never came there... I'm sorry please come back I miss you both it seems impossible to live such a life... I'm coming to you..." He had a gun in his hands. He was about to shoot himself when his cell range.

"Hello Marco... This better be something important..." He angrily asked. " Boss we found a lead, of that night..."is all he heard. Tell me the name of person I'll kill them... How dare they mess with me..."

"Boss I didn't saw the face of the person but there were two of them... One of them was dragging the other..." His man replied. "Boss I'll find out who this person is and they will be in front of you..."

"Marco I don't care what you do or how you do it but I want the culprit... THAT TO ALIVE..." he greeted his teeth.

At Aria's home she was also very stressed about the things that have happened in these past few months, her parentss started hating her more. It was the night of her sister's birthday, when it happened and she still feels guilty for that. Even though it was not her fault entirely but being drunk, she couldn't do anything at that time instead of cursing herself.

"Ohh.. you are finally back... Thought you would be still in some bar knocked up... Causing problems for us... Let me tell you one thing very clearly if you ever go back to that place I'll myself hand you over to the police..." The person in front of her said.

"No... I was just... I didn't know how I reached there I swear and the incident... I'm so sorry... I just wanted to help Anna..." Her mother said to her. "Don't you dare to bring my child in this mess which you caused, you bad omen, are you trying to trap my child so that you can free yourself, how much more selfish you can get... My child has a good heart that's why she never said a word to anyone about that... Even we both hate you but we can't let a small thing like you to cause her our name and respect.... So don't breath a word about it... If you do even I won't be able to save your ass ...." The women went back to her room.

"Only if I never went there, all this could have been prevented... It's all my fault... All my fault..." She also went to her room with her head hung low.

Next few weeks were in blur, Aria made few friends, but the burden was still there, feeling of dread always followed her. "Come on Aria let loose, you have been stressed for such a long time, I don't know what it is but you have to let yourself free... Have a drink my treat... The guy gave her a shot..." She drank it and her head started feeling heavy, her eyes were droopy. "I'll be back... " She excused herself and went to washroom, when she saw the person, who had her heart, he still does, he was sitting alone drinking continuously, she approach him. "Sir you should not drink so much... It's not good for your health.. " she grabbed the glass from his hand. "let me drink and who are you to stop me get lost you boody girl..." He pushed her, but she came again and tried at last getting fed up by the nagging, he left the place and went to a room, she followed him more like her body did, which wasn't listening to her, as if it have it's own brain. Once inside the room he pushed her to the wall and kissed her harshly. Nor did she push him or kissed him back, she stood there as a statue but as if her senses we're becoming blur her body started hearing up and before she knew it. She was already on the bed with him on top of her.

She was feeling all these things for the first time, it was her first kiss, but it wasn't like how she imagined to be slow gentle and passionate no it was more of harsh and rough and it felt like he was just quenching his thirst. Which was the only thing in his mind. While kissing her he grabbed her hands and forced them above her head in his tight grip, he pinched her nipple with his other hand, which made her gasp and he entered his tounge devouring her mouth, if she was sober she would have find it disgusting, but now with all her senses being blurred and a strong urge to feel him, this thoughts flew out of her mind. In her thoughts she didn't realize when his hands moved to her zip and opened it. He pushed her back and removed her dress complete. Now she was standing there only in her inner garments, she felt shy but he came and dragged her on his lap. He removed her bra kissing all of her torso and then removed her undies. She was now all naked he laid her on bed and removed his clothes, he hover above her kisses her and then she felt  something entered inside her. "Ahh..." She hissed in pain. "She I'm just making you ready, if you can't take my fingers how can you take my junior then..." Saying this he added another finger and after feeling that she is comfortable enough he entered inside her. "Ahhh... It hurts... Hurts..." She screamed, he let her adjust to his size and then after seeing that she is okay now he started moving. "And that's how she lost her virginity to her boss unknowingly..."

So ya new chapter, this is the first time I tired writing something mature... Ya I just tried.

Thank you...