Chapter:-25 I'm A Devil...

Third person's p.o.v.

After Brandon moaned Rose's name both of them stilled for a second, Aria looked at him in pure betrayal while her eyes were still drowsy she messily pushed him off her body and pulls the blanket close to her, Brandon landed on his butt it was hard but the thing which shocked him most was the way he totally forget about his Rose.

How can he have sex with someone else that to her murderer "not once but three times..." His subconscious mocked again.

"My Rose..." He placed his hand on the fast beating heart, "I betrayed her again..." He stands up looks at Aria who was snuggling to blanket, only her lower half was covered and her back was bare for his eyes, his eyes trail down a bit, but he snapped his eyes towards her hands which were peaking from the blanket, they had fingers printed on them.

He couldn't control himself and left the room with a bang, Aria flinched in her sleep she placed her hand on stomach and rubbled gently. "My baby..." She mumbled.

He came downstairs he only had his pants on, and sat on the couch there was pic of Rose, of their wedding day, she looked like an angel in white and her smile can cure anything, "baby... Will you punish me for my Sins... I'm so weak I can't even kill myself nor that girl over there... I thought it would be easy to kill her but I don't know why, now this seems more hard... Her presence is suffocating me and at the same time it makes me calm..."

"I shouldn't feel like this for her... Then why... Baby... Are you angry on daddy he can't punish your culprit..." He looked at the pics with tear in his eyes. 

He wiped his eyes "no I can't have soft spot for her... I just can't... She is a murderer, if my Rose couldn't live her life and my baby she couldn't take her first breath here then why should she..." With a new determination he went to his room, planning for his next move.

He will destroy her but not only her, her family will also suffer her friends whoever was close to her needs to suffer if he can't have a peaceful life then they won't have one either.

"Hello Marco I need you to find out about Mia and Kevin Martin..."  Martin told him that all the information will be with him with in week.

"Let the game begin... You are right I'm a devil..." He gave a sinister laugh. He took the pic on his bedside it was sonogram of his daughter and another photo of him and a heavily pregnant Rose saying it's a girl.

"Only of you both were here.... We still would have been a small happy family. He hugged the photos close to his heart and slept.

Aria woke up and her body feeling sore, she looked down only to find out herself naked, she couldn't remember anything properly only bits of Brandon kissing her and now looking at herself she was sure what had happened between them. She somehow managed to wake up and grabbed his shirt, wearing it she slowly went down to find him.

She was still in his shirt when she saw him coming out of kitchen, she was near couch when  he looked at her and then after he noticed what she was wearing glared at her, only his Rose was allowed to wear his shirt nobody else.

"What the fuck is this..." He screams so loudly that she took few steps back, he was moving like a predator towards her and she just like prey trying to find a way to survive.

She was in front of couch when he made a rapid movement taking her by suprise,  his leg slipped and they both fell on the couch, Aria had her eyes shut and Brandon subconsciously had his hand on her head, she looked like a scared deer, time stopped there he couldn't focus on anything else other then her, those lines on her forehead with sweat glistening it, her nose which wrinkled a bit and she was biting her lip.

As if an invisible force is pulling him towards her, he leaned again "oucch..." She tried to push him only then he realized that all his weight was on her body and he was literally crushing her.

He moved up and straighten his shirt, removing the non existent dust of it, she was still on the couch but now she was rubbing her stomach again only them Brandon noticed a small bump, which he ignored last night.

"Ummm last..." She stared but he cut her in mid sentence, "it was mutual but it would be better if you forget it... Cause this doesn't change anything for me and it shouldn't for you... You are still a murderer in my eyes..." He sold through gritted teeth.

Aria was hurt but what was she expecting that he would say I love and let's have a happy family, she was meant to be sad and alone, not alone as she had her child.

"What are you waiting for go and don't annoy me more... I'm not in good mood she wanted to ask him something but a glare form him and she turned towards her room.

"Brandon..."  Came a high pitched voice followed by another voice. Brandon who was heading towards the door stopped in tracks seeing these two standing in front of him.

"You guys..."

Sorry for late update I was sick I'm still not well, anyway tell me how was the chapter of you liked it nor not, if you did then vote and comment.

So any idea who was at the door nd what's Brandon planning.

One more thing babes somehow I deleted my insta account and made new one so send me your insta I'd.

Bye till next update ❤️