4° Bullied for being smart and in jail for almost killing!? No possible way!

/This is based on a fake leak joke about Healin' Good/

---

The camera shifts outside.)

Arigaoa: Hmm... It's school again...

Iken: That is for sure.

Arigaoa: *yawns a lot, blushing*

Szoz: She's yawning too much, pszoz...

Iken: We need to get ready. Come with me, Kusmaoa-san. Take me by the hand.

Zip: Arigaoa, go to school, zippu!

Arigaoa: ...

Whoa!

Yes, school is important, really important! I don't wanna waste every seconds of it! And I bet you do as well!

She ran with Arigaoa and everyone, they had their uniforms.)

Zip: *uninterested* No, it sucks, zippu. /Then why does she, nevermind/

-- Opening --

On the road, a ladybug flew away because of the loud noises the group is making.)

Shikuna: Wait! I don't know anything about school. I never had the opportunity to go to one... but I want to be a Precure like you all.

Arigaoa: You didn't?

Zip: ...Really, zippu? The point is?

Shikuna: I need to know everything.

Szoz: Isn't that harsh /Ew/ pszoz? I know most of us are "portrayed" intelligent and smart but we shouldn't know about everything to have success, pszoz...

Arigaoa: True.

Shikuna: Ah, well...

Zip: *looking at Arigaoa*

Arigaoa: What?

Arrived at the school playground.)

Zip and Szoz were hidden but Zip still watched, also Shikuna can't go to school.)

Arigaoa: ...

Genichi: Oh I'm the smartest student in this school along with Iken! You can GET OUT and break your own jaw!!!! Arigaoa?!!! More like fake nerd know-it-all!!!

Arigaoa: You're just jealous...

Genichi: YOU THINK?! THINK AGAIN! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE SMART ANYMORE!! AND YOU WEREN'T!!!!! I'M ON THE WAY!!!! I'LL TEAR DOWN THAT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! *laughing, but in reality lazy, and he can't even destroy it or would have the courage to*

Iken: HEY! DON'T BULLY HER AND SAY THAT YOU WILL DESTROY THIS SCHOOL... THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH! I'LL PROTECT THIS SCHOOL, I WON'T LET YOU!

Genichi: YOU STUPID FRICKIN' IDIOT! WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS IKEN?! I LOVED YOU! IDIOT! WAAAAAH! I'M HEARTBROKEN! 'SCUSE YOURSELF!

Arigaoa: Stop calling her an idiot...! *crying*

Genichi: YOU WANNA FIGHT?! OH I'M GONNA HAVE FUN NERD! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!

Iken: This will not be fun!

Arigaoa: Leave it to me, Iken.

Arigaoa punched Genichi, triple kicked him and then threw him with an incredible force into a dumpster single-handedly. He suffered so much, he got thrown a second time even more.)

Genichi: WOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAH! *almost dead*

Rande: Genyyyy!

Zip: She literally earned that force by becoming a Pretty Cure, zippu?! But it's IMPOSSIBLE! She can't fight like that in this form and all, zippu!