30° Spotted!? Learned!? Can't fit in!

Times later.)

Inuyama pretented to be a catgirl...)

Inuyama: Meow!~ Can you see? Can you see who I am?! That's right! I'm a cat!~ Nya nya~ SUTEKI!~ *winking*

Arigaoa: *facepalms*

Inuyama: Purr! 😸😽

---

OPENING

---

Arigaoa: I still can't believe what happened yesterday... I thought that our town was almost going to get wiped out... and the person who helped us save it was Ryuuto, of all people...

Inuyama: *nibbling on a cookie, smiling* I don't know what you mean by that, Arigao-chan. He helped us, sure, but he was really brave. And we all ended up safe and sound, and we got a nice party afterwards! It was a great day!

Faith: You just can't stop smiling, can you Inuyama?

Arigaoa: Well, that's not a bad thing... smiling is better than frowning. Though I don't recall having a party at all.

Iken: I wonder where he is now. I mean, he helped us a lot.

Faith: He's probably going on a stroll.

Inuyama started scratching the ground as she noticed something inside. She then proceeded to make a dog pose.)

Inuyama: Wan?~ *blushing*

Arigaoa: Let's stop thinking about it, okay? There's nothing more we can do for him.

Inuyama's smile widened as she took out a bag of treats and started feeding them to the squirrels and birds that came her way. She then started licking her fingers, which were now covered in bird poop.)

Inuyama: Tasty... 😌

Arigaoa: *looking over her shoulder* Ehh... Inuyama, don't eat the bird poop!

Faith: Oh dear, this is going to be a long day.

Iken: We better go before she starts eating the dirt next.

Inuyama: Oh, I just found the bag in the ground. It was buried here.

Arigaoa: Wait, WHAT?!

Mine: Inuyama, no...!

Inuyama put a finger on her mouth and gave her usual smile.)

Inuyama: It's fine! I'm not hurt or anything. 😊

Arigaoa: Don't ever do that again, alright?

Inuyama: *tilts her head* Do what?

Iken: ...

Faith: Just stop it, Inuyama.

A feminine figure appeared right in front of everyone.)

)