41° Fashionable! ☆ The pretty entrance to not disappoint anyone!?

Days later.)

Iken: ...

Inuyama: *has a cute facial expression and doing something*

Szoz: Today we will visit another world, pszoz! I will pick the one who can choose it.

Arigaoa: With a wheel, no?

Szoz: Yes.

He turned the wheel to establish the one who could.)

Szoz: Oh, it's Iken.

Faith: Ergh...

Shikuna: *was about to say a word but held herself*

Iken: Listen, I will choose this one, the Vanilla Dress Up Land, it appeals to my sense of style. *blushes*

Zip: (Think: Land...?) /She's normal again and back now don't question her/

Arigaoa: What is it about?

Iken: Fashion, I learned about it from a book I read. It is so much fun that I want to experience it, that's why I chose it.

Inuyama: Good idea, yaaay! *bouncing*

Arigaoa: Ok, we will accompany you, Iken.

Inuyama: *blushes* Fashion!! *dances*

Iken: Let's go.

They went in the world, Rande and Gundham, the expelled students from Arigaoa and Iken's school saw and heard what happened, shocked.)

Rande: What the heck?! What is this entire world stuff?! *feeling like fainting*

Genichi: I'm not gonna enter that stupid ugly thinking beauty "world" with the likes of those freaks... Wait, world...?!

Rande: Just what kind of gigalomaniacs are they?! This isn't real! Why am I not allowed for that?! I want to be forever pretty, fashionable and discover everything!! This is UNfair!! I want to go to this world!! Ugh!!

Genichi: I just noticed one of them opening a warp...

Rande: Oh gosh... *cannot believe it, getting smacked by an object* Ohohoho... *faints*

Genichi: *breathing*

Rande: Ew! Your bad breath is gross! *staying away*

---

Iken: So, this is the world of dress up, I want to experience it completely. What do I do?

Arigaoa: It's like Paris! There's so much things here! I'm so excited!~

She examined a dress, it was so pretty, cute and charming, Inuyama also seemed fascinated by it. All around this world are shops, everything is free, mannequins and shows are all organized everywhere and even in rare media forms.)

Arigaoa: Whoa! This dress is so cute! *puts it*

Faith: *applies makeup, mainly blush* Do I look good...?

Inuyama: Yes! *sparkling eyes*

Shikuna: Um... thanks... I didn't know that.

Mine: This hat looks great.

Arigaoa: *looking at the jewels, that are gorgeous* Wow!~

Inuyama: Let's try on this necklace! *she show a heart-shaped twinkling necklace* And that! And that! And that! And that! And that! And that! And thaaaaat!!!

Arigaoa: Wait a moment... You can't pick everything... Also, we need to purchase these!

Faith: Why do we need to take our money back? Everything is free and we can keep them as souvenirs.