14° The mystery! Look out for who!?

Two days later.)

Zip, Szoz, Zameel, IQMW: ...

Zameel: I'm bored again...

Arigaoa: An angel was found in the middle of a nearby city, a real one! Her name is Faith.

Inuyama: Eeeeeeh?!

Iken: What do you mean?

Arigaoa: I said that I found an angel in town. This is important, she might also be a Pretty Cure like us. I will try to find out more about this one. But they are here to bring peace like us. They're for God.

Mine: Are you religious?

Shikuna: That's actually a stupid stereotype. Religion is simply a way to justify obsessions when you can't find love and then be forced to be attracted to a certain God. Smart people like us don't believe in God because there is no real proof that he exists. I'm not calling all believers dumb, but...

Arigaoa: No. He does exist.

Mine: Arigaoa, don't start...

Arigaoa: But why did you say this, Shikuna?

Shikuna: ...Because it doesn't seem fair.

Mine: Hmm... Back to the question, are you really religious, Arigaoa?

Arigaoa: Yes. I was since everytime, I always pray with my congregation.

Shikuna: No, you just said that because you wanted to be a good person and follow the rules so that you could go to heaven. You don't really believe in God.

Arigaoa: I have several proofs.

Shikuna: There are no proofs, only faith.

Arigaoa: You don't understand, I can show you... *shows a book from her religion* There! See? *hands a bible to Inuyama, smiling*

Inuyama: Eh... Alright. Speaking of which, you want Inuyama to beg to God in this?

Zip: You don't pray, you blasphemous heathen!

Iken: ...

Shikuna: Inuyama, can you fix this?

Mine: I will try. I'm not really religious either, except in the concepts.

Iken: How did you get so deep?

Mine: Since some time. I mean, I never prayed in my entire life or anything, but I still knew there was something more. My parents always said there was something greater and that I should put my faith in something. I never did, but I still kept thinking about it.

Inuyama: *surprised* Ooooh...

Zip: What are you doing? Praying or begging to your false gods, zippu?

Inuyama: *glaring at her* No, I don't.

Arigaoa: I have the angel's name, she's called Faith.

Shikuna: Now that's a great name! I like it.

Mine: Alright then, should we go meet our new angel?

Everyone: Yes!

Iken: We shall go.

Arigaoa: That's a so smart choice, let's depart!

Zip: No, it's not you idiot! And Faith isn't a good name! Shut up, shut up.

SMACK!

Arigaoa: Ouch...

Iken: Ugh, stop being so violent, Zip...

The music stops. Arigaoa and her friends go to the city's outskirts where the angel has landed.)