35° Yep! Voodoo control gone wrong!

Arigaoa: I'm the main character and I'm talking to you now. *breaking the fourth wall*

One day.)

Arigaoa: *looking around sitting while eating meat, Mine is with her* Hmm... It's so delicious...

IQMW: W-Why are you eating chicken meat?! C-Chicken is from animals (cows, bulls, ox)! Animals are beings like us!

Mine: That's animaliouses for you... Don't take it badly. We eat animals to feed ourselves and most of the cooked animals we buy are already dead, plus we assure that the sources of our food aren't cruel. Also, I think the animal they come from is mainly chicke.

IQMW: Oh... I-I've decided... M-My new name is Intel...

Arigaoa: Why?

IQMW: B-Because my original name is too long and strange...

Arigaoa: Oh, don't worry, mine is too, but you don't have to change it like that.

IQMW: Yours is not long though.

They are talking about the parallel worlds.)

Now about something else...)

Arigaoa: Legs are meant to be used to walk, aren't they?

Mine: Yeah, they are. (Ok, she just asked me something extremely obvious... like, how could she not know?)

Ryuuto: *spying*

Mine: I feel like someone's spying us...

Arigaoa: Uh-oh...

Mine: You don't need to worry about that, I'll take care of it.

Arigaoa: What?

Mine: I'll take care of that problem...

HEEEEEEEEH?! *realizes that Ryuuto was the one spying*

Arigaoa lets dropping her (still unfinished) meat to the ground out of surprise.)

Arigaoa: N...No!

IQMW: *tries a new power, but not against Ryuuto, he spoke in an unfamiliar language and then his power released*

Arigaoa: H-Hey, knock it off...

Ryuuto went away.)

Mine: What did Ryuuto wanted, spying us...? He should understand that we have things that shouldn't be kept to everyone... That was an accident just waiting to happen.

---

Afterwards.)

They are now with the other girls.)

Arigaoa: Faith, what do you still think of our world?

Faith: I was wondering when you were going to ask me that. I still don't like it, but I can accept the idea of you two being the first.

Arigaoa: Hmm?

Mine: What do you mean?

Faith: I-I-I don't understand things well.

Arigaoa: You should, we're all smart, also... I thought you loved this world.

Szoz: Being smart does not really matter, pszoz... We're sophists...

Faith: You're using very special terms, Szoz...

Zip: YES it does, zippu! DUMB PEOPLE SHOULD BE EXTINCT, ZIPPU!

Szoz: *glares*

IQMW: And I'm not fish-brained...

Arigaoa: No one mentioned that.