Where are you?

"Love and care is the
Best medication"
                                  -IndianGirl

"Bhai, you're crazy! have you gone out of your mind?" 

"What's wrong in it anyway? I'm just taking my girlfriend for a day"

"I don't have a good feeling of you taking her there, that place is haunted and cursed", Niharika raises her eyebrows out of fear.

"Don't worry, Nihu when we're together there's nothing that can harm us. I have my savior along", laughs Preet.

Soon after the conversation Preet and Ayushmann leave for the hills, that Ayushmann told about visiting an hour ago.

Sitting a bit away from the edge of hill, Ayushmann rests his head on Preet's shoulder and each others' hand in hand, "Isn't the place beautiful, Preet. Niharika spoiled my mood when she talked of curse. I don't believe in all this shit."

Preet ignored him and concentrated on the wild flowers and greens that took covered the edge. Until a butter milk seller interrupts.

"Preet, you thirsty?"

"Hmm and i want those totapuri (A species of mango)too"

He goes to buy them. Meanwhile Preet is attracted towards the beauty of wild flowers growing at the near edge.

Let's have some fun. Ayushmann stood behind Preet, "Boooo!"

Scared, she fell in the valley to death!

"Preet! No!", Ayushmann wakes up. Thank God! It was just a dream. Should I call her to know if she's fine. No she'd be asleep, it's 3:09 am. I'll meet her in college anyway, tomorrow.

"Arthropoda is the biggest  Phyla in the animal kingdom and the specimen belonging to it are called Arthropods. Today we are going to see few specimens belonging to the phyla Arthropoda", says Zoology Prof. Laxmikant.

Where are you Preet? I haven't seen you for a week now. Lab too is no fun without you. You're knowledge kept the classes interesting and it's your favorite topic today.

Eight Specimens- Cockroaches, Spider,  Grasshoppers, Centipede, Prawns and Crab were kept on the table and formalin odor took over the lab. Formation of thin white layer on them in formalin solution showed they were preserved for quite long.

"Each one of you go observe the specimens kept, draw them and I give you 15 minutes to tell me their special features."

Each girl tells the characteristic features of each specimen and I remained to keep silent since I was in no mood to be in the class.

"Where's Haspreet Malhotra? She hasn't attended 8 classes and 3 labs", asks Prof. Laxmikant.

"I don't know Professor, she hasn't contacted me for days".

Bell rings and the Lab hour comes to an end and so does my boredom.

Preet's absence is worrying me. I took out my phone from bag, "Hello Bhai. There's something not good nor I'm having a good feeling"

Why is Nihu talking just as she talked in my dream? Has something happened to Preet?

"Hello?  Bhai?"

"Yeah sister tell me I'm listening".

"Preet hasn't come to college and she hasn't attended any classes for eight days now. Bhai I'm worried. Can you take me to her home?"

Nice idea Nihu, I too want to meet her desperately after that dream. "Umm..... Nihu sure I'll be in in an hour"

Ayushmann and Niharika leave for Preet's home. Niharika carries a small bouquet of yellow and pink roses that Ayushmann had bought for Preet instead of red ones to avoid suspicion.