No way!

You never value
Happiness, love & time
Until they're stolen away!
                                          -IndianGirl.

Due to President's Delhi visit meeting Ayush was kept on hold for a week, yes big long week for desparate Ayush!
To deal with his desperation Sarojini Market was the only option for his flavors and for my shopping too.

"No I want the Pink one", I said pointing the pink Kurti.

"Okay, ji. Ha bhaiya isey hi pack kardo nahi toh kha jayegi yeh ladki" (Bro pack the one she says or she'll eat you away).

Confused me! "Umm, Ayush what if I take that royal blue one?"

"Ha bhaiya blue wala dedo". (Yeah bro pack the blue one).

His dead voice annoyed me. Why am I so confused with the colors? All are good.

"Preet I'm hungry jaldi choose karo yaar".

"Your lil stomach just hinted me"

Shopkeeper out of his frustration, "Arey behenji konsa pack karun?"(Ma'am, Which one to pack?)

"Haan mere bhai ek kaam kar dono pack karde" (Dude pack both of them)

"Yeh hui na baat! Give 2500/-" (Now you're talking)

"Arey arey, you said 1500/-" (You said 1500/-)

"Take bro and make way I'm already hungry and this fashion queen is all set to kill me".

"Preet, Bhatura? Okay?"
"No, Butter Kulcha as usual and after this we're going straight to your house"
"Woah! It's Ayushmann's evening huhaha!",
"Come out of your fantasy, Mr.Singh. Just today I'm coming to your house because it's late already".
"Okay then, I'm not gonna leave you till I get my reward".

Night's fallen, I chose to go at Ayushmann's place. He was given a Govt. house too since he was now promoted to Auditing and comptroller department just as Mr.Swaminathan had said.
Ayushmann is at ease after having his favorite Chhole Bhature. Trying those newly bought Kurtis were all in my mind. Pink one's gonna be good to try first.

"Ayush, hungry?"
"Not really, I'll have something light"
"Upma?"
"Yeah, with more onions and curry leaves"
"Okay, all set. Gimme 15 minutes"
"I'll catch you at the table".

-----

"Woah! Such a toned body you've got Preet", Ayushmann gets high.
H

is hands slowly slides into my jeans pockets. Goosebumps aroused by his words. Stop charging me up. "Babe where's my reward?"

"Reward? What kinda?", Though I knew what he was talking of.

"Okay, I'll remind you then." Slowly lifts Preet up, "There, you look good on my work table"
Goosebumps takes to the next level. His hands run randomly across my shoulders, back and down my spine and his lips against mine.

I pushed him away, "Stop doing that!"

Damn he held me again! Why on Earth are men so passionate to make love!? If I knew he was in the toilet I wouldn't have used his room!

"I see, someone's trying hard to resist me. Not any girl has tried resisting me this far, then how can you Pretty lady?", Pulls Preet and continues again. "I missed you so much Preet. These six months were the months of hell"

I couldn't resist him this time, "I missed you too Ayush", this was the only way I could tell him how much I missed his touch, his presence and majorly him.

Just as he starts going further , "Babe, come closer, I've something for your ears to hear. That what you want is unavailable for next seven days", Preet laughs.

"No way!", shocked Ayushmann shouts. "Why today!?"

"Dinner's burning Ayush!", Preet rushes to the kitchen and Ayushmann takes his seat at the table slowly and annoyed.

"Upma is here just as you said, with more onions and curry leaves. I love you Ayush", kisses him.

"I'm not hungry anymore. You have it"
"My kid is so annoying. Take beta have some Upma", feeds him.
"Ayush your phone. Someone's calling you"
"It's nobody. Upma is good."

Phone rings again.

"Stop disturbing!", Mutters.
"Who's it Ayu?"
"No one baby, let's enjoy our dinner"

Phone rings again

Let me see who it is. "Ayush!"
"What happened Preet, why you're shouting?!"
"Why is Huma calling you at this late hour? And from when are you both in contact?"
"I don't know love why she's calling me"

Message beeps, "I miss you Baby, I can't live without you"

"What is this Mr.Ayushmann?

Ayushmann says nothing nor is he able to face her. Though things were going to get ruined, He opens up.
"Huma likes me a lot".
"So what?!"
"Pree.... umm.... it's just...."
"Will you come to the point!?"
"We had a moment after a party in night club", Ayush speaks flatly.

"Really? You cheated on me Ayush? I trusted you so much!"

"Preet there's nothing as you think"
"Having a moment tells everything Ayushmann and here message is enough for me understand!"
"Preet listen baby things aren't as it seems", comes closer to hug her.
"Don't touch me! You're a cheater!", Cries Preet.
"I can hardly tolerate you Ayushmann", packs Kurtis and her bag and calls the driver.
"Preet where are you going! Look at the time!"
"Yes Mr.Ayushmann look at the time, your sweetheart is dying go save that bitch", slams the door.
"Preet don't go, please", cries Ayushmann. "Misunderstanding has taken us!".

"Mem sahab? Kya hua?", Driver asks. (Ma'am what happened?)
"Kuch nahi bhaiya meri tabiyat kharab hai", sobs. (Nothing, I'm sick)

Ayush watches her car go away and Preet looks at the opposite side avoiding him. As the dark roads and lights pass by Preet sobs harder and driver helpless who could do nothing but drive her home safely.

You broke my trust Ayush, how could you be like this? I waited here for you for six months so we can have time together.
Huma you murdered our relationship! Die you bitch! You stole my love! I'll never forgive you Ayushmann and you Huma!