Three

Michael met me at the park, like we said. "Hey Lily. You hungry?" He asked. "Yeah. Pizza?" I suggested. He nodded eagerly.

"Shall we go to... Luigi's?" I asked. "Yes! That's my all time favourite pizza place! How did you know?" He said excitedly. I giggled. "I didn't. It's mine as well." I admitted. He grinned.

We arrived at the pizza place, ordered our food and found a table by the window, overlooking the busy streets of Sydney.

"So tell me about yourself, Mister Michael." I said. He laughed nervously. "Well I like pizza. Obviously. And music. I play guitar in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. I'm an only child. And I'm 19 years old." He said. "What's you're full name?" I asked. "Michael Gordon Clifford."

"Okay. My turn. My name is Lily Grace Matthews and I like animals, music, pizza and have an obsession with Starbucks and skittles. My best friend's name is Anna and I'm originally from Adelaide." I explained. "Very interesting. I think I might like you." Michael concluded, stroking his imaginary beard. I laughed. "Do you now?"

The waitress came over and set our pizza on the table. "Oh my god it smells heavenly." I said in a sing song voice.

Michael picked up the first piece and bit into it. He almost spit it out all over me. "Holy shit it's hot!" He shouted. Everyone in the restaurant looked at us. "Nice one, Clifford!" I giggled. I took out my phone and quickly video taped his reaction.

"Are you... Lily? Why are you videoing this?" He asked slowly. "Because this is funny. It's going on twitter." I chirped. "No! Why? All my fans and band mates are gonna laugh at me!" He pouted. "Alright fine. But I'm keeping it. So when the time comes I can blackmail you." I joked.

He rolled his eyes and took another bite of his now cooled down food. I did the same.

When we finished eating, we went for a walk around down town Sydney. "Wanna see a movie?" I asked. "Sure. What's playing?" Mikey replied. "How about... Mocking Jay part 1?" I suggested. "Yes! I've been dying to see this!" He admitted.

"Alright you buy tickets I'll get snacks and drinks." I offered. He nodded and walked over to the ticket booth.

Meanwhile, I headed over to the concession stand. "What can I help you with?" The bored looking girl asked behind the counter. "Can I have one jumbo sized popcorn bucket, two bags of skittles and two large fountain drinks?" I ordered. "Yep. That'll be $16.95." She said. I handed over the money and she got me the cups, skittles and big ass thing of popcorn.

Michael took the popcorn from my arms so I didn't drop it. "We're sharing that. Hope you don't mind." I said. He shrugged. "It's cool."

We got our drinks and entered the cinema, found our spots and sat down.

No one else was in here yet, considering the movie didn't start for another twenty minutes.

"Watch this." Michael said, throwing popcorn up into the air and catching it with his mouth. "How do people do that? I've had so many people try and fail to teach me!" I complained. He laughed. "I dunno. It's just a natural thing for me."

We messed around, throwing popcorn and skittles at each other until people came in and the movie started.

Afterwards, we walked out in complete shock. "That. Was. Amazing. BUT THEY CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT. Now I have to wait another year to find out how it ends." Michael pouted.

"Well next year we'll just have to go see the next one together, won't we?" I suggested. "I'm okay with that." Michael agreed.

I checked my phone and saw that I had three missed calls from my boss. Shit. "Oh fuck! Shit. I was supposed to be at work half an hour ago. I'm really sorry Mike. This was all so much fun but I really have to go." I babbled. "Sh. It's fine Lily. Would you like me to walk you home?" He offered. "Sure. Thanks." I said. He nodded and we started walking back to my flat.

When we arrived at my building, he stopped abruptly. "Bye Mikey! Thanks again for the awesome day!" I called over my shoulder as I started walking away. "Wait!" He yelled. He grabbed my hand and spun me around to face him.

"Would it be totally weird and inappropriate if I kissed you goodbye?" He asked.

"We've already had sex so, no. I don't think it's inappropriate." I replied. "Good. Because I really want to." He said before smashing his lips into mine.

I froze up for a seconds before kissing him back. He pulled away a few seconds later, smiling. "Bye Lily. I'll see you around." He said before backing away. I waved and smiled at him before entering my building.

Anna was in hysterics.

"Where the hell have you been?! You didn't call me, text me or even leave me a bloody note! I was worried sick about you." She exclaimed. "Sorry Anna. I was out to pizza and a film with Michael. I forgot to tell you." I apologised. Her face softened.

"Well... please just, next time tell me!" She said. "I promise." I agreed. "Good. And your damn boss keeps calling me. She said if you don't call her back you're fired." She said.

"Eh. Whatever. I'll find a different job somewhere else." I said, not really caring.

I just had the best day since first meeting Ellis. And to be honest, I think this day was even better than that day.