Thirteen

The next day

I cried and cried and cried all night long. I'd like to think that he hasn't forgotten about me, that he's just been busy. But for some reason I can't.

There are tons of girls that are better then me in America. America is a much larger country than Australia and he's going to be there for much longer.

I don't know why Ashton lied to me. I don't know why my boyfriend has been ignoring me lately. I just don't know anything anymore. And it really sucks. I really want to know what the hell has been going on and why.

I lay in my bed for hours. Just thinking. About all the possibilities, all the excuses. I'm just making up scenarios where I don't get hurt.

I went on twitter and looked at his page. There was a new post from twenty minutes ago. It was a picture of Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael with some slut draped over him. He looked drunk, with a big goofy grin on his face. The girl was gorgeous. She had blonde hair and a perfect body. A sick feeling erupted in my gut.

I don't like this at all.

The caption to the picture was just cruel and I feel like it was meant for me to see. It was only one word. "Crew".

Tears slipped down my face as I pulled out my phone and texted him.

To Boyfriend?:

Hey :)

From Boyfriend?:

Trying to sleep

To Boyfriend?:

Oh sorry

I put my phone back down and put my head in my hands. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, hoping for it to be a text from Michael, saying he's sorry and explaining everything. Nope. It's a twitter notification.

@michael5sos: she just can't take a hint, can she? 👿

My eyes widened and I slammed my laptop shut, threw my phone across the room and rolled back into my bed, sobbing.

Anna busted in with a knife in one hand. "I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CUT A BITCH." She yelled. She dropped the knife on my desk when she saw me.

"What happened? Lily tell me." She pleaded. "Twitter." I choked out. Her eyes widened and she made a grab for the computer, flipped it open and scrolled through my feed.

A hand flew up to her mouth and tears pricked her eyes. "Tell me what happened, why did he say that?" She demanded. "I saw his post before that, the one with the guys and that girl. So I texted him and just said hey with a smiley face, showing him I wasn't mad. He said he was trying to sleep. And then almost immediately after, he posted that." I explained. "That little scuzzbag!" She scoffed.

"I'm gonna have a little chat with him!" She assured me. "No! Please don't! You'll make it worse." I begged. She frowned. "Worse? Honey, look at what he said! He lied to you!" She screeched. "I know." I whispered.

She softened and hugged my tightly. "Don't worry babe. I'll fix it." She promised.

She got up and left my room, closing the door softly.

Anna's POV

I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on Michael's. Call.

"Anna?" He answered on the fourth ring. "Michael." I replied. "What the hell do you want?" He asked. "Excuse me? What the hell do I want? I want to know why the fuck you've been ignoring my best friend and your girlfriend!" I snapped. "I don't know what you're talking about." He said cockily. "Don't you dare lie to me." I hissed. "I'm not lying." He insisted. "Okay whatever. Why have you been ignoring her? She's fucking sobbing!" I exclaimed. "Anna, listen-" "No, you listen to me! I don't know what you're trying to do but you're only succeeding in breaking her heart! She's pregnant with your child, for christ's sake! Wake up Michael! You don't call her or even text her and she's sees things on twitter. She's hormonal and sensitive right now and you need to understand that!" I yelled. "I know that! I'm really sorry I j-" "Don't apologise to me! I'm not the one you should be saying sorry to! You're killing her." I seethed. "I'm sure that's an exaggeration." He scoffed. "No, it's not! Pay attention, douche bag! Just because you're all high and mighty right now does not mean I won't rip you off your throne and beat the shit out of you! You. Need. To. Call. Lily." I insist.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do! And don't threaten me either!" He warned. "Oh honey, that's not a threat. It's a promise." I said sarcastically. "I don't care." He snapped. "Obviously! If you cared about anything but yourself you'd be here with Lily right now. She needs you and you ran off with your band! You know damn well the other boys would've stayed if you just asked them to." I reasoned. "I would not have passed this up for anything." He said scornfully. "Really? Then I guess my first impression toward you was right. You really are a worthless dick. Should I remind you? YOU HAVE A FUCKING BABY ON THE WAY!" I screamed.

He sighed. "As if you think I don't know that! My band mates remind me everyday! It seems to me like they care more about that then they do this whole band thing!" He yelled. "And with good reason." I replied. "Whatever. I don't give a damn." He growled. "I can't believe you. Lily needs you. Your daughter needs you. You're such an asshole to Lily lately and she still fucking loves you! She gave you her heart! You broke it. I hope you're happy." I seethed before hanging up.

What a fucking asshole.

Michael's POV

@lilymatthews: I will never forgive you

Fear practically ripped out my heart. That was directed to me, I know it.

I know I've been a douche bag and a shitty boyfriend lately and Anna's phone call did nothing but remind me of that. But I can't help it. All these famous people want to meet me, all these girls are dying to sleep with me.

They've made me into someone I'm not.

And I know that's no excuse. There is none for what I've done to Lily. And our baby. I love them. With all my heart, I truly do. But somehow all that has been pushed deep down inside me and forgotten.

Everyone's been really distant lately. Calum and Luke spend most of their spare time together, Ashton's always mooning over Emily or skyping his family. Not me. I've been drinking and partying. God knows what I've done when I was drunk and can't remember a thing. Thankfully, I've never woken up next to anyone. But even I know it's only a matter of time before I do. And! I can't stop.

My parents want nothing to do with me. After they found out about Lily, they were mad. But now that the guys have been updating them on my behaviour, they're beyond pissed and are shunning me. I guess that's how Lily feels.

I'd like to fix things with everyone. I just... don't know how.