six

just one more time
i'm saying i miss you

•—•

Younghyun's back shows a form of relaxed she doesn't recall on him

Younghyun's back shows a form of relaxed she doesn't recall on him. Not while they were still ... friends and she hurts to assume that in the span of two weeks he has moved on inadvertently to a girl with a scrunchy. A handful of society must be thinking Beauty has finally come to tame the Beast. Two handfuls must be glad Teddy was not the anticipated Beauty.

      She wanted to be the anticipated Beauty.

      Without even knowing Younghyun had gone and handed her a cause for existing, outside graduating with honours which is beyond reach at this point. Then he leaves and takes his handout along with him.

      Since the beginning, she's been the girl who never settles down because her parents never do, the one bad with instruments, the one bad with friends, too. No doubt, Wonpil and Sungjin and the rest do a much better job than she does. Teddy also considers Younghyun when she talks friends, with his having its own twist. Even though there might be Jackson Wang beginning to pine like she has always wanted, Teddy slowly sees that made up world with him slink out of existence. There is a new bloke in town and...

      ... suddenly he has his eyes set on someone else.

      He was never interested in you, dunzo! She recollects. The thought strikes a bad note, something supposed to be disremembered. There's no suddenly. Here's cheers to your frivolity.

      Teddy would choke on a sob, at worst sing the blues, if she isn't still too prideful to call it ludicrous. What the hell is she trying to pull? Besides, crying over a ... some ... guy? That would be the day.

      She hasn't seen his face since they came in, however she knows that endless structure anywhere. Even in her sleep. Younghyun's back wears his favourite denim and she glances down to his feet to see the rear of her favourite light pink All-stars. She now deems it worthy of a flashback, to dig up all that time he would make a point of teasing her that he did wear it more often because he knew she liked it. But today he sure as hell has other plans for shoving it on, she thinks. Teddy loves how it portrays a different him even if no one wants to see it, since they much preferred the big meanie scaring the living shit out of them. In fact, some are not ashamed to believe Brian would kill them and hide their body in the shed behind the commons. He is not outspoken and the world just has to have a problem with that particular ilk.

       The girl who now laughs heartily has her hair neatly gathered up and held in place by a plain pink scrunchy to its last strand, yet she manages to find some to push out of her face. She laughs at something he says (hard to imagine) and in the heat of the moment, she reaches for his arm to brush against. Younghyun still has a dollop of his God-given charm that compels him to jerk back as though he's been singed on contact. Teddy is feeling smug by the time she looks away, but afterwards she gives the girl kudos for seizing an opening and diving straight in, knowing she would be a fool if she lets this opportunity fall to the ground.