GOOBY

a short ten-part story
youngk
may or may not be the first book of a day6 miniseries (i can't keep up with myself sometimes)
angst, fluff, romance, college, day6, protagonist does not catch on quick, protagonist is also confused as heck, unrequited love but requited in the end

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P L A Y L I S T (all songs by DAY6)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

What can I do?
Tell me how to love
Ouch
Not fine
I'm serious
Breaking down
Wanna go back
I like you
1 to 10
Where the sea never sleeps

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S U M M A R Y

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'He's a tall glass of domineeringness, you're the glass half-full of penitence ... well, almost, yet no other two entities would fit more perfectly.'

In which Younghyun tries to make do with the comfort he finds in the unclear, while he waits and hopes Teddy Im learns to read between the lines. Even though it's not all the time he tends to be cryptic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E P I G R A P H

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"... i dare you to move, like today never happened before."

- SWITCHFOOT, dare you to move

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

members from your fave groups (apart from day6) that either made an appearance, were referenced or made mention of include: got7's jackson, jinyoung, mark, jb & bambam; twice's dahyun, nayeon and momo; the rose's woosung; astro's cha eunwoo; nct's mark; 2pm's wooyoung.

soooooo...

there!

and bee-tee-double-you, this book is dedicated to MYDAYs and perhaps specifically, the youngk stans. and eventually i will get to write this down for the stans of the other members (maybe). but still all depends on my brain's mood: when it wants to kick into gear and inspiration starts to flow.

also, the comment section is not a platform for fanwars and whatnot. if it doesn't pertain to how you feel towards a certain character in a story, then by no means express your hate for any of this idols here. i don't wish to know. fr fr you will be blocked.

also, no plagiarism. it is absolutely sick for some asshole to swoop in and steal someone else's sweat and sleepless nights and finger cramps. i will not take it lightly should that happen. got it? got it!

now, without further ado...

enjoy!

XOXO
Yogi 🤓

© 2020 by Yogiisonfire