~[14]~

Notes: Baz's P.O.V until the end

1) A bit of semi-rough fluff to start, but nothing too extreme (requested by @MadelynRoss07 )

2) Cute doggo moment in the beginning BEWARE!

Enjoy!

------------------------------

I shut the door to mine and Ryan's room as Bailey padded through, laying on her bed in the corner. I walked over and crouched in front of her. She picked her head up, tail beating happily against the wall as I scratched behind her ear.

"You're a good girl, aren't 'ya?" I said. 

Bailey rolled over pawing at my arm. When I stopped moving my hand, she flopped back over and nosed at it, digging under until it fell onto her head again. 

I laughed, as she's never done this before. 

"You act like you're starved for attention." I said as I heard the door open and close again.

"I think she's jealous of us." A voice spoke from behind me. I turned to see Ryan standing on the other side of the room, setting his phone on the table beside the bed. 

I stood from my spot by Bailey and walked around the bed to the chestnut, who hadn't noticed that I'd moved. He turned around and jumped a bit, one hand flying aimlessly through the air and stopping in front of his face. 

"Whoa! Ry-!" He laughed, wheezing the rest of my name. "Don't scare me like that, babe!"

"But it's fuuuun~" I said, gripping him by his waist. Ryan threw his arms around my neck, thinking I was going to be my gentle self. But he couldn't be any more wrong...

I dug my head into his neck, kissing it lightly in various places. Ryan laid his head back a bit, giving me more leverage. My left hand glided over his lower back while I brought my right up and behind his neck. 

Ryan lost his balance, falling backwards onto the bed. What was a bit funny was that we were in the same position as before, when we'd confessed our feelings for each other. Only this time, Bailey and Max weren't part of it.

"I'm having a small Deja 'Vu moment." I said, my voice low and more of a purr than anything. 

"M-me too..." Ryan stuttered, trying to not slide off of the bed since our feet where still on the floor.

I didn't stop, however, and went straight for Ryan. Our noses bumped against each other, but we didn't care as our lips connected. I hovered myself up on one arm as my right hand held Ryan's waist still, rubbing short strokes up and down his side. 

I moved my head back to the flustered chestnut's neck, just resting it there for a moment while catching my breath, before Ryan spoke up again.

"B-babe... I'm n-not ready..."

I straightened back up and gazed at him with a easy, love-coated expression. 

"I know." I said, slowly retreating from the younger British and pushing myself off of him. "I wasn't going to. I just couldn't resist the moment."

---------------------

The next day, we set out at 8:30 to drive to Will's house. He texted Ryan back last night, telling him that Rhys was staying with him for the next few days. Now, we only have to drive to two places today, which makes it a bit easier on us and the gas cap of my car. 

Exe sat in the back while Ryan was in the passenger seat, vlogging for 8-BitGaming since we wouldn't have time to play games for any of our channels. I might stream on Twitch later, but that would be it.