~[17]~

Notes: Alternating P.O.V.

Last chapter! 

Enjoy!

-----------------

***One Year Later***

*Baz's P.O.V*

Today.... The most stressful day of my life so far. 

Today.... Sh*t's going down.

Today.... Ryan finds out exactly how much I care for him.

Today.... I get the answer to something that has kept me up at night recently when Ryan thinks I'm actually asleep.

Today.... 

....Is the day that I propose to Ryan.

--------

I woke up at 6:30, which isn't normal for me. I usually prefer to sleep about 3 or 4 more hours, but sleep hasn't been anything more than merely a word to me for the past week. I was wide awake, but only acting like I was asleep, as I felt Ryan getting out of bed. 

I don't know how he does it. How does he wake up so freaking early? 

I wait until I hear the bathroom door shut and the shower running before I slowly-- but swiftly-- got out of bed and changed into an 8-BitGaming hoodie and some comfortable sweatpants. Quietly, I grabbed a bag from the closet that I had hidden in the corner and carefully ran downstairs.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and texted Will, letting him know that I was on my way.

(Will/Baz)

Hey mate. I'm about to leave. Will be there in 10

Sounds good. Lewis is about 5 minutes out and Rhys isn't here yet.

You know him XD

Yup

I left a note on the counter, telling Ryan where I was.

Hey babe. I had to go to Will's. He texted me at 6:35 asking if I could help him with something. I'll be home as soon as I can. Love you.

Baz

Grabbing my bag, keys, and my phone charger that I'd left downstairs last night like an idiot, I left the house, wincing when my car started and drove to Will's.

-----------

"Hey lads." I said, walking into Will's house. He texted me while I was driving, telling me the door was open. Just to reassure you, I didn't check my phone until I pulled into his driveway. 

"Heyyyy there he is!" Will said, slapping me on the shoulder. I laughed a bit as Lewis came up to greet me. 

"You're gonna do fine, Baz." He said.

"Thanks mate, but I'm super freaking nervous." I ran my hand through my hair anxiously. 

How would Ryan react?

*Ryan's P.O.V*

I came out of the bathroom after about 15 minutes. Changing into my 8-BitGaming Derp hoodie and some ripped jeans, I noticed Baz was already up. I mean... I'm guessing he was. He wasn't in the bedroom. But I realized soon after that Bailey wasn't either and she follows Baz everywhere. 

I ran downstairs to see Bailey eating her leftover food from last night.

"Hey Bailey." I said and she trotted over happily, looping around my legs. "Where's dad, hmm?" I asked.