~[15]~

Notes: Ryan's P.O.V

A new ego appears-- Darko

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

"Hey Lewis. Are you home by any chance?" I asked our friend, Dawko, over the phone once we'd been on the road for about 5 minutes.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Baz and I are on our way with Will and Rhys. We need to talk to you about something." I said, not trying to make my words sound concerning.

"Oh alright. That's fine. How far out are you?"

"About 10 minutes. We left from Will's." 

"Alright. See you guys soon." Lewis said and we hung up the call. I rested my hand on the console and immediately felt Baz cover it. Without any hesitation, I interlocked my hand with his, glancing at the ginger slightly with a small blush on my face. 

We've been together for a few weeks now, but Baz still manages to make me weak any time he wants. Not that I'm bothered by it... I actually find anything he does to be pretty hot. It's just.... funny... that's all.

"Bazyan away!" I heard Rhys whisper from the back of the car, breaking me from my thoughts. I laughed softly, not turning my head when I spoke.

"I heard that." I said and Baz gripped my hand a bit tighter. 

"Hey now." He said with a slight laugh. "I ship us."

"Me too babe."

"I know you do~" He said in a low, growling voice-- One that gave me butterflies every time I heard it. My small blush soon exploded across my face and I felt everything burn. 

"Ooooh....." I heard Will tease and Rhys snickered, but they both froze and quickly looked in another direction when I glanced back at them.

----------------------

We pulled into Lewis's driveway and he met us at the door. 

"Hello." He said cheerfully before leading us inside. "You guys can have a seat anywhere you want and Will, your spot on the floor is reserved as normal." He then added with a laugh.

"Yes!" Will celebrated, sitting in front of the couch as a pug came bounding downstairs and ran straight for the green-fringed gamer. "Doggo!"

We laughed, watching the dog's (idk Lewis's dog's name or gender) rotten reaction to Will being in it's presence.

----------------

After a bit of talking and catching up about what was going on in our 'normal' lives, Lewis then asked what was so dire that we had to come at such short notice.

"Not that I'm complaining or anything." He then reassured us.

"Lewis, you might think we're crazy by saying this, but we really need to tell you before you start... suffering... the same way we did...." Rhys started, motioning to Will and I as he spoke.

"What are you talking about?" The dark-haired gamer asked, his eyes full of confusion.

"Hear us out...." I continued, jumping straight to the point. "Will, Rhys, and I have... alter egos."

Lewis froze, not knowing what to say. But he then spoke and his confusion was clear.

"But I thought they only existed within the Teamiplier group, NateWantsToBattle, and MatPat...." He said.

"No, they'll exist for anyone that Anti deems 'important' to him." Baz answered.

"Anti? As in... AntiSepticEye?"