The Interrogation Room Chapter 21

Crawford: Who were you shooting at kid?

Suspect: I wasn't shooting at nobody.

Foster: You were involved in that shooting last night, that's what the neighbors say, you must was looking for someone.

Suspect: That wasn't me, I 'm not looking for anybody, I don't even have a gun, I was just walking down the street to the liquor store, that's it.

Crawford: They said your name, they said they saw a slim black male name Robert Miller walking with a gun in his hand, and wearing a black hoodie that you are wearing right now.

Robert: They probably just saw me walking down a street and just accused me, it wasn't me, you gotta believe me, and why would a killer be walking down the street with a gun so everybody can see em? Killers don't wanna be seen.

Crawford: Because you wanted to be caught, killers can do stupid things like that, and we are the ones that asked the questions, you don't.

Robert: That wasn't me.

Crawford: Do you know someone by the names of Marcus Johansin, Kiara Davis, and Corvec Smith?

Robert: I never heard of em.

(The chief knocks on the door)

Chief: It wasn't him, he's clean, he's been checked out, there has been another report stating that one neighbor kept seeing a white van driving around his area on 93rd N Anthony street for some nights, the neighbor said he was thinking the guy was looking for someone.

Crawford: He has a description?

Chief: It just says a bald latino male, that is all he could make out of him, we gotta track him down, go ask around.

Crawford: Got it chief.