●We Meet Again

PREVIOUSLY;

So this is my story.

The story of Y/N and Taehyung.

Jimin and I have been dating for almost 2 years now and I've never been happier.

But what had happened during the previous two years?

PRESENT;

You stared at the couple across the coffee shop,eating each other's faces like they were hunting each other,hands all over each other,enough for someone to yell at them to get a room.

You looked down at your coffee,almost gone cold from waiting for your boyfriend, Jimin.

The door chimed and the man with a long coat smiled at you causing his eyes to form two crescents.

He wanted to look for good for you,you repeated his words from your phone call with him earlier in your mind. You rested your face in your palms as you stared at him lovingly.

He ruffled his soft hair,fixing the non-existent mess from the wind but it didn't matter to you. He gave a small kiss on the cheek before sitting,"Did I make you wait too long?"

"Yes,but it was worth waiting,you look so cute,"you said and and held his warm hand.

"So,how are the preparation for the exams going?" He changed the topic to avoid further blushing from your compliments. His warmth gave your freezing hands exactly what they needed the most. You wanted to hold his hands forever.

You talked on and on about your school assignments and watched the sun set through the window.

You stretched your arms and let out a groan.Jimin looked at his watch,"How about we go to my place for a movie?"

You nodded,just as the door chimed. Your face dropped when you saw two familiar faces enter. They didn't notice you staring straight at them,until Jimin looked at you. The male looked back to what had caught your attention and his face lit up.

It's not that you didn't want to greet Yun Hee and Taehyung but you were in a mild shock.

Why? Why did they have to come back here?

You sighed,as Jimin hugged Taehyung and Yun Hee. Yun Hee waved at you cutely and jumped on her toes,her gorgeous locks bouncing.

Bitch.

You raised the corners of your lips lifelessly,confused at how you should react to this sudden meeting.

You got up and shook their hands. Taehyung held your hands a bit longer,you felt as if he was trying to tell you something through the handshake.

God Y/N ,it's just a damn handshake. Stop overthinking.

But he wasn't done. His eyes pierced through your soul,challenging you,intimidating you with that smirk on his face. He wanted to see if you could win against him in that staring contest.

And of course,he won.

You broke the eye contact once you sensed the tensed energy in the room. Jimim awkwardly chuckled and placed his hand on your shoulder,"What brings you guys here?" He questioned them cheerily while you played with your scarf.

Taehyung placed his arm over Yun Hee's shoulders and pulled her close,"We are moving in," He said and they flashed a smile at each other.

I was so absorbed in my thoughts,that the news sent a wave of shock through me.

Oh Lord,it's not like I haven't had enough surprises today.

Taehyung glanced at you before continuing,"I missed my home and all my close friends."

You rolled your eyes,but it didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Maybe Y/N and Yun Hee could hang out too,you know?Become friends or something,"Taehyung added and you reached your peak of anger.

"Yeah,but it's getting late. We have a date at Jimin's place,"you snuggled into Jimin's chest.

You kicked the dead leaves on the street as you wondered what Taehyung and Yun Hee were giggling about behind you. You held onto Jimin's arm and breathed in the cold air.

Just then you heard Yun Hee scream. She was sprawled down on the street,her high heel shoe had broken and you couldn't help but bite back your laughter.

Jimin ran to help while you just walked towards them,your head down hiding your smile.

You tripped over your own foot,but quickly regained your posture and acted like nothing happened.

The little kids who passed by giggled,only to get scolded by their mothers. You felt bad, because you had always been a clown and didn't mind being laughed at. Once the mothers turned their backs, the kids stuck out their tongue at you.

You did it too,then chuckled.

These little shits.

Before getting home,you wanted to get ice cream and Jimin insisted on paying.

You felt Yun Hee stare at you two ,then she started whining and pouting at Taehyung to get her ice cream too.

Disgustaannggg!

Jimin gave a 'the fuck?' look while you slowly pulled Jimin away.

"I don't know them,"Jimin said and you hit his arm playfully.

He was joking but deep inside,you actually  wished you could erase everything that had happened last fall.

A/N:

I'm back!

Let me know your thoughts on this first chapter.