●6

You would think after a long day of school, you could have some peace and quiet time to yourself however you didn't mind some couple's drama happening on the streets.

You sipped the hot beverage, accentuating the heated fight but the tea didn't remain hot for too long.

In fact, the tea was now boiling. Yes, I'm talking about the shady kind of tea.

The reason being that your dear teacher was involved in it.

Some other students from your class recorded while some of the boys laughed and clapped.

Yun Hee threw her purse at his face, and pushed him further to the middle of the road. I'd admit, she looked quite scary there. The smudges of her mascara enhancing her racoon-like face, as you liked calling it, and her usually well-kept hair now looked like, well...not so well-kept.

You wanted to clean his cheeks stained with the beads of tears, and give him a nice tight reassuring hug but the thought of allowing him in your life again didn't seem like the best choice at the moment.

You walked home without sparing Taehyung a glance, while passersby stood and stared.

Dropping the empty squashed cup in the trashcan by the kitchen counter, you called out to Jimin.

You loved the view of Jimin cooking, even if sometimes the food doesn't taste good. But he was too cute, his eyes sparkling to know if you liked what he made for you, or just waiting at the door to show you what he made.

But at that moment, his eyes were not showing any sign of love or affection as he leaned against the counter and his arms crossed.

He patted the kitchen counter, signalling  you to sit beside him, " We need to talk."

You sauntered in his direction, unable to decipher his emotions. "So, what is it?"

"I don't want Taehyung around you,"He bluntly replied. He turned and trapped you between his arms," And I don't want you to forget who you belong to."

You booped his nose and cooed," Yes, your majesty."

"Y/N, I'm serious."

You looked down and watched your feet hover over the tiled floor. This was the time in your relationship that Jimin has reacted this way, and it seemed to intimidate you.

Getting on Jimin's nerves was one of the things you had sworn not to do after Jungkook had told you about his cheating exes.

This man was pure fluffball but could erupt like a damn volcano, and you definitely don't like lava.

I don't know,lava is fascinating but it looks terrifying.

Oops,getting off track here.

"Have I made myself clear,princess?"

He put a strand of hair behind your ear to get a clear view of your face, or maybe any visibility of tears.

You nodded and he pecked your lips as a reward.

"Hey."

Believe or not, you had approached Taehyung after class. You only wanted to make sure that he was okay, after yesterday's incident.

He looked quite dull; slouched shoulders, face always facing downwards as if he wanted to hide himself and his eyes were puffy.

After all, it must have been hard to come to work when every step you take within the school building, there were whispers and stares following you.

"What?"

"Well, erm,"You inhaled before continuing, looking for his attention, which was not apparent at all based on his body language.

You placed the cup of tea on his desk and smiled.

"Thank you," he muttered, feeling his stare on your back as you headed out the classroom.

You leaned on the wall and counted to three.

"Eww, green tea! I hate you Y/N," He exclaimed and you silently jumped in excitement.

You heard a small chuckle, and you sighed in relief knowing that you had at least made someone happy that day.

A/N:

So, this is the last chapter for 2020. Hope you guys spend the New Year well. Don't get drunk and throw up on your crush.