1

A big sigh of relief was made by Rosé as she sits from the swing.

She watches the beauty of the place, a perfect moment for her to release the tension she has these past few days and embraces the peace and quietness of her surrounding.

Until a familiar figure caught her eyes.

...

Her tired body became energetic as curiosity and excitement strikes her.

"Am I dreaming? Is that...?" as she secretly walks towards that person.

She hid herself at the back of big old tree to check on him.

...

"Appa" a four-year old boy called the man on his black suit.

"Did you miss me?" he said while giving the kid a big hug and warm smile.

"Nope." his mischievous answer.

Then the man pouts his lips in response to kid's answer.

When suddenly the kid quickly responded with. "Nope because you are always in my heart."

This action melts the man's heart.

...

Meanwhile.

Rosé chose to hide as she witnessed that.

It was a shocked to see him after many years.

A man she can't and will never forget.

A person she admired the most during her teenage years.

...

And in disbelief Rosé froze from where she is standing while her heart is strongly pounding that almost crushing her while speaking to herself with. "He has a son...?"

"He has a...kid already" while holding her chest tightly.

...

Rosé begins to have difficulty of breathing when someone suddenly calls her.

A ring that cause the man to turned around.

Fortunate she's good at hiding and not got caught.

Then he said. "Let's go home." and carry the boy until they reached their car.

...

Now everything flash back from her memory she had during her high school year.

...

FLASHBACK

One week before class opens.

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon knew the difficulty that their son needs to deal with so all they can give is to cheer him up.

"Don't forget we are always proud of you."

In return Jungkook who doesn't want to dissatisfied his parents accepted their encouragement and bravely took the rare opportunity to be part of the top school for elite kids.

And always reminding himself that everything is going to be worth it once he graduate from that school.

...

First day of school, Jungkook will never forget the moment he sighed heavily before entering the gate of the school and how heavy his steps are.

...

He sees how everyone busy flexing and bragging of what's new with them.

The branded things including those top cars he wish he has.

...

As he headed his way to principal's office he sees how they look on him straight in question and prejudice.

He even heard how some of them belittle him.

"Who is he? He looks weird."

"I never seen him before. Is he coming from Mars?"

"He looks.....cheap" where a group of friends laugh out loud at him in mockery.

When suddenly a girl with a pale skin and purple hair said. "I heard he's the new transferee, raised in a middle class family but..."

"But?" they asked in unison.

"He is smart, excel in extracurricular activities and most importantly he is an athlete that's why he passed the scholarship."

"A scholarship for the sake of humanitarian thing..." smirk by curly haired boy to insult him more.

...

Upon hearing those degrading words Jungkook can't help but to feel insecure.

All he wanted is to back out and protest or be swallowed by the earth to escape from these kids.

Hence, he is reminded again of the help he can give to his parents.

...

Days passed, he challenge himself.

He proved himself to everybody and showed how worthy he is to be in that school.

...

A Sorta Fairytale