chapter 3

"Rise and shine Hunter" Dean says yanking the covers off of her.

"5 more minutes." She says groggily.

"Come on get up. You have school in an hour."

"Fine." She groans, grabbing her clothes for the day and go to the bathroom to shower. She hurries up and showers and then gets dressed. She walks out and Dean hands her a computer bag with text books and notebooks in it.

"Here's all your stuff for school. I'm driving you and Jack. Once you get inside go to the office and get your schedules. Also don't let Jack do anything stupid." Dean says.

"Okay got it." Hunter tells him.

"Good. Now go get in the car. I'm gonna go grab Jack." He says.

They both walk out of the hotel room. Hunter heads to the car while dean goes to Sam and Jacks room. She hops in the front seat of baby and pulls out her phone and headphones. She turns on the music and just thinks about what today could be like.

Dean goes to Sam and Jacks room. "Is the kid ready?" He asks as he walk through the door.

"I think so." Jack says.

"Okay good. But before we head out I need to let you know a few things. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You stay with Hunter all day. Do not leave her side. You have every class with her so there's no need for you two to get separated. Also you protect her okay. Don't let anyone say anything rude to her and don't let anyone put a hand on her. If she gets hurt under your watch i'll kill you." I tell him.

"I understand."

"Good. Grab your bag let's go. Bye Sammy."

After about 10 minutes, Jack and Dean get into the car. Dean looks at Hunter and smiles. She looks back at Jack, giving him a small smile before facing forward again.

"Lets ride." Dean says as he turns the radio up.

Hunter lets out a small chuckle, and Dean begins driving. It's about 15 minutes before they get to the school. Once they get there Dean stops the car and lets them get out.

"Have a good day guys. Also please don't draw attention to yourself." he says.

"We got it Dean. I'll see you after school. I love you." Hunter tells them.

"Love you too kiddo." He responds.

Hunter shuts the door and her and Jack make their way into the building.

"Here it is Jack. High school. Where you waste 8 hours of your day sitting next to smelly, stuck up teenagers and learn stuff you won't even need for the real world." She tells him before walking inside. They head to the office to get our schedules.

"How may I help you?" the lady at the front desk asks.

"Umm, we are new here and it's our first day so we kind of need to get our schedules." Hunter tells her

"Yes you two must be Hunter and Jack Page. I have your schedules right here and I'll call someone up here to show you two your classes." She says with a smile.

"Thank you." Hunter smiles back.

They wait about 5 minutes before a student comes into the office. He comes up to Hunter and Jack and introduces himself.

"Hi. I'm Gryffin. You guys must be the new students. Come on i'll show you around." He says.

They follow along and he asks to borrow her schedule.

"Well Hunter." he starts.

"How do you know my name?" she questions.

"It's on your schedule." He says with a laugh.

"Oh." she says, an embarrassed look on her face .

"As I was saying. We are in home room right now. Which is right here. You have Mr. West. He's pretty cool. You guys will like him."

"That's good." Jack speaks up.

They continue to follow Gryffin as he shows them around the school and where their other classes are.

"I have the same 3rd and 4th period as y'all so I'll see you two then. Other than that have a good day." He says with a smile as he walks off.

It was now first period and Hunter and Jack walk into the class room. It's was kind of awkward for Hunter. All the kids were already there and they were all staring at them. The teacher then noticed and introduced herself.

"Good morning. I'm Mrs. Williams. You must be our new students. Introduce yourselves to the class and then go have a seat in the back." she smiles.

All of a sudden Hunter gets nervous. She hated introducing herself to new people, always afraid of embarrassing herself.

"Hello. I'm Jack. I'm glad to be here." Jack says before going to sit down.

"Umm. Hi. I- I'm Hunter." She stutters out.

"Ughh i'm such a freak." She goes and sits down, hearing people laugh on the way to her seat.

"Great. First day and I've already made a fool of myself. It better not get worse from here or I swear i'm gonna murder my brothers."

The next 2 classes go okay. Hunter and Jack then head to lunch. On the way there someone grabs Hunters shoulder. She turns around and punches them in the face. She hated people sneaking up on her like that.

"Ow. Son of a bitch." The guy says while hunched over. She quickly realizes who it was. It was Gryffin.

"Shit. Gryffin I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you. I just get scared when people sneak up on me and it's just a habit to rock their shit. I'm so sorry." She tells him while looking at his face.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed you. I'm sorry." he says.

"It's not your fault you didn't know. Here let me make it up to you. I'll buy you lunch." She tells him as they walk into the cafeteria.

She buys Gryffin lunch and him, Jack, and her go and sit down. "I'm really sorry." She tells him for the hundredth time.

"It's okay. I'm fine and damn you hit hard. Anyways why don't you tell me about yourselves." he says.

"Well as you know I'm Hunter and this is Jack." She says.

"Where'd you guys move here from?"

"We're from Kansas." Jack says.

"Nice. So what made y'all come down here?"

"Well our dad is always having to hit the road for his job and he can't leave us by ourselves so wherever he goes we come too." She tells him.

"Ah. What does your dad do?"

"He works for the military. They are always stationing him in different places." Hunter says. They continue to talk for the rest of lunch. Jack even did good and talked quite a bit. After lunch they went on with the day until It was time to go.

They were waiting for Sam and Dean to come get them but it ended up being Cas who showed up. He said that Sam and Dean had to go question a person about the ghoul case. Then they drove back to the hotel.