Chapter 28

My friend asked;

I think this episode was first step towards Jeronica. The way Jughead writes Veronica, it just proves that he understands her more than anyone else in the show. Also he said he doesn't want to revel in the town's sickness and he showed that in his story through Veronica. So I genuinely think these are the first signs of Jeronica, what do you think?

I can see what you’re saying.

You know over the seasons you can see how Jughead’s perspective of Veronica changes just looking in his narration. In early Seasons (1 and 2) he used to call Betty the good girl and Veronica as the bad one.

Like in 1x03

Jughead: Good and evil. Light and dark. Betty and Veronica. Two sides of the same Janus coin.
But the last time I hear him calling her that was in second Season,

And I think that was influenced by the events of the second season. Veronica struggling between being a good person and being loyal to her family. In the end, she chose to be a good person, bought Pop’s, and made the Speakeasy a place to unite two parts of Riverdale.

Veronica (2x22): A cabaret space for world-class entertainment and the most decadent cocktails. A place for North and Southsiders alike. In fact, Jughead, I was hoping your dad might want to manage it. To make sure the Serpents feel welcome and at home.
And then in the third season, he describes her still in the middle of the crime but not necessarily someone who is evil, and he describes her as attractive twice!

(Jughead 3x11): And sharks were closing in on the mobster’s daughter, Veronica Lodge.

(Jughead 3x11): Yes, we all had our problems. The town was drowning in ‘em. And a hell of a good-looking one was about to walk through my door.

(Jughead 3x11): At the docks, it was a classic con. Smoke and mirrors with a pretty girl.
And then in the end of the third season Veronica takes her loyalty to her friends to the point that she almost dies from poisoning by them.

And now in episode 19 of the fourth season, he wrote Veronica in the first version of the story as someone who is aware of what they are doing wrong while he (Betty and Archie) as antagonists to her who were being carried away by the darkness of Riverdale and taking pleasure in it.

And the moment he realizes what queue is doing and doesn’t want to participate in it anymore. He writes Veronica saving Mr. Honey. Being the hero of his story.

Saving him (they) of the sickens of the town.

So, in other words, he sees her as someone who can escape the disease of that Riverdale. hat among them she is a good person.

And if you go even deeper it can serve to foreshadowing that the only person who can save Jughead from drowning in the  town’s sickness and his own darkness is Veronica. I mean, first, he writes about how hot and how pretty Veronica is and now he writes her as the angel of his thriller story? That boy is secretly whipped for our girl Veronica!!!

What do you think about Ted’s tweet about more Jeronica scenes in season 5? I think it could mean that Veronica is who tells Jughead about Barchie cheating, since RAS described B*ghead as more stable than V*rchie by prom, but we all know Jughead has to find out eventually and the end of season 4 will now be season 5.

Totally.

Ras said that this discovery of the betrayal will not be due to the mystery of the hour. So I’m sure Veronica will find out first while Jughead is focused on the mystery.

I can see Archie acting weird and Veronica starting to suspect that something is wrong and digging deep into her discovers the truth and tells Jughead about it.

It makes sense that she would be the one to tell Jughead the truth.

▪ Look at this ▪

I'm sure Vughead will rise in Season 5!!! I root for 'em <33