Chapter 2

Both Jughead and Veronica have been a new transfer student to a new school:

Veronica was a new transfer student to the Riverdale High from the Spence School in New York City. Jughead was a transfer student to the Southside High from the Riverdale High.

Both Jughead and Veronica have broken the bro or girl code:

Jughead kissed and had sex with Toni almost immediately after breaking up with Betty. Veronica kissed Archie in the closet, while playing 7 minutes in heaven at Cheryl's party, even though she knew that Betty liked him.

Both Jughead and Veronica are involved in some sort of love triangle:

Jughead is involved in a semi-love triangle with Betty and Toni, as well as possible, love triangle with Betty and Archie, in which Veronica is, too. Both of them are "secondary characters" to Archie and Betty respectively. They go from being secondary characters, who are seriously underestimated and judged by others to powerful leaders throughout Season 1 to Season 3.

Both Jughead and Veronica were "juvenile delinquents" or troubled, rebellious children when they were younger:

Jughead spent some time in a juvenile detention centre, because he was playing with matches and had appeared to attempt arson and trying to set his elementary school on fire. Veronica was a mean girl and bully, who tormented other girls for fun, namely a girl named Paige, which spurned her to have emotional issues and leave the school she was attending.

(I am not trying to make Veronica a mean girl)

Both Jughead and Veronica have done something during their childhoods they regret now:

Jughead regretted almost burning his school and Veronica regretted being so mean and cause emotional issues to that girl.

Both Jughead and Veronica met each other at Pop's.

NAMES AND SURNAMES:

Both Jughead and Veronica's first names begin with a non-vowel:

F for Jughead (Forsythe) and V for Veronica.

Both Jughead and Veronica's middle names begin with a non-vowel:

P for Jughead (Pendleton) and C for Veronica (Cecilia).

Both Jughead and Veronica's surnames begin with a non-vowel:

J for Jughead and L for Veronica. Plus, they have an O as the second letter of their surnames (Jones and Lodge).

Both Jughead and Veronica's first names have an even number of letters:

Veronica's first name has 8 letters. Jughead's has 8 letters, as well.

Both Jughead and Veronica's surnames have an odd number of letters:

Jughead's surname has 5 letters. Veronica's, too.

Both Veronica and Jughead's middle names have an odd number of letters:

Jughead's middle name "Pendleton" has 9 letters. Veronica's middle name "Cecilia" has 7 letters.

Both Jughead and Veronica's have middle names with E as the second letter:

Pendleton for Jughead and Cecilia for Veronica. Also, their surnames/last names (Jones and Lodge) are of English origin. Don't forget that they have nicknames, that end with "ie" (Juggie, Ronnie). Lastly, they have a nickname/shortened name/pet name with 3 letters (Jug, Ron).

Both Jughead and Veronica have preppy/posh/wealthy/upper-crust/rich sounding names:

As you all know, Jughead's full name is Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third and Veronica's full name is Veronica Cecilia Lodge.

CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES:

Both Jughead and Veronica have a signature clothing item or iconic item, that they wear all the time and never take it off:

Jughead has his crowned-shaped beanie and 'S' shirts. Veronica has her iconic pearl necklace.

Both Jughead and Veronica always carry a bag:

Jughead is constantly seen carrying a side bag, containing his laptop in it. Veronica is constantly seen carrying a black Birkin bag. Also, they both have black/raiven hair, which is naturally wavy.

Both Jughead and Veronica have a preference for wearing dark colours, particulary black.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Both Jughead and Veronica are dating someone with light-colored hair:

Jughead is dating the blonde-haired Betty and Veronica the red-headed Archie.

Both Veronica and Jughead were the ones to initiate their first kiss with Betty and Archie respectively:

Jughead kissed Betty in her room in 1×06 (I prefer not to think about it, though...) and made the first move on her. Veronica kissed Archie in the closet at Cheryl's house in 1×01 and made the first move on him. They've never been in love before being with Betty and Archie. In other words, they are Jughead and Veronica's official first loves.

Both Jughead and Veronica are dating someone, who's the complete opposite of them in every way imaginable:

Jughead, who's extremely poor, anti-social loner and an "edgy, bad boy" from the wrong side of the tracks from the Southside, is dating seemingly perfect, middle-class, girl next door from the Northside, Betty Cooper. Veronica, who's insanely wealthy, a former socialite, who lived a life of extreme luxury and privilege and a former alpha bitch and mean girl from New York, is dating working-class, humble, down-to-earth, jock, small town boy next door, Archie Andrews.

Both Jughead and Veronica are dating each other's best friend, as she's said before in 1×10, I think.

CLASSICS AND NOVELS:

Both Jughead and Veronica have love of literature.

Both Jughead and Veronica love reading books and novels.

Both Jughead and Veronica have a strong love for pop culture.

Both Jughead and Veronica love going to the movie theatre.

Both Jughead and Veronica love watching movies and films.

Both Jughead and Veronica make consistent pop culture references on the show.

Both Jughead and Veronica like Romeo & Juliet.