Stone Cold Crazy

After opening the door, an ivory white unicorn with a luscious curly lavender mane was standing there, she was holding a bag in her magic, the light blue aura surrounding it. It was none other than Rarity herself.
"Good evening darling." She started and Gold Star walked out of the house and closed the door.
"Good evening Rarity." The giantess smiled and looked at the bag. "What's inside the bag?" She asked with curiosity surrounding her voice.
"Well, it is your coat that Twilight had me make for you." She beamed and pulled it out of the paper bag, it was a long and brown great coat, one that you would see that were in old gangster films.

Gold Star was a bit puzzled, she didn't remember asking for a coat but she smiled and took the coat in her magic.
"Thank you Rarity, how much do I owe you?" She asked as she teleported her wallet to herself, she then opened it. "Is it 30 or 40 bits?" She asked and tilted her head gently.
"Oh don't be silly darling, its on the house. You are a Princess after all." She smiled and handed her the coat and Gold Star handed her 20 bits.
"Better to give than take." She smiled and walked back into the house and closed the door, she then used her magic to turn Red back into the colour red.

Red was asleep again, but he deserved it after that nightmare, this time God Star wouldn't allow him to have a nightmare so she draped the coat over her back and lifted Red up in her magic, the tough fighter of the past was nothing but a cute sleeper who was putty in her magic now. He was curled up in a tight ball and breathing gently, taking him upstairs to the guest room, Gold Star started to feel something else for him. Though she pushed the feeling away, she didn't want to put him in danger, putting him on the bed the gentle giant watched him sleep for a while and he sprawled out on the bed, she decided to put a pillow in front of him to see what he would do.

The Red pony then took the pillow in his sleep and hugged it to his chest, he calmed down slowly and just kept hold of it as he slept. His tail was swishing up and down, the Princess chuckled softly and kissed his forehead and then pulled the quilt over him. Tomorrow she would teach him about society. And the joys of the world that they both live in. Going back to her room she tried on the coat but unfortunately it was a bit too small for her liking, so she thought that it would fit Red better than it would fit her. She put the coat down and wrapped it up in wrapping paper for Red, thinking that it would be an upgrade for his cloak.

The next day came quickly and the smell of cooking was what awoke Red this time, he then looked down to see the pillow and chuckled to himself. Getting up he stretched his limbs and walked downstairs to the kitchen. This is where he saw the Goddess cooking some delectable pancakes. Sitting on one of the work surfaces he looked at Gold who then plated up the pancakes, she then turned around to look at him.
"Good morning." She giggled and walked over to him. "Did you like the pillow?" She asked with a grin and a small smirk.

"I did actually." He smiled and looked her in the eyes, where a connection was made, they both knew something but, what was that something? Soon the pancake mixture started to spit and Gold ran to the hob and turned it off.
"That could have been a disaster." She giggled and walked back over and whispered into his ear. "Now close your eyes." She attempted to sound seductive in hopes to make him blush, and that surprisingly worked. Although it was a light pink blush it was obvious. "Hah, I knew you would blush." She didn't. Chuckling Red closed his eyes and waited to see what she would do.

He soon felt a paper package get pushed to his torso and waited till he could open his eyes.
"You may open your eyes." The Princess smiled and looked at him to see how he would find the present that was for her. Red opened the paper slowly and pulled out the coat and stared at it, he had mixed emotions, he wanted to be happy but he couldn't feel anything, the last gift he ever got was the cloak his mother made him before he slaughtered her. But he knew better than to refuse the act of kindness, setting the coat down on a chair he hugged her tightly.