Chapter 1: Life how it is.

"Hello Buckets" I shout in the house. I see Mrs. Bucket cooking dinner and the grandparents in bed.

"Hi Jack" Mrs Bucket said first.

"Hello young one." Grandpa George and Josephine.

"Butterfly's are pretty." Said Grandma Georgina.

"Hiya Jack." Said my old buddy Joe.

"Jack?" I heard Charlie say from the attic. "Your here!" He said.

"Yes I am." I say. "And I brought you another Wonka wrapper I found."

"Are you joining us for dinner?" Said Mrs. Bucket.

"If you don't mind." I say. "Also, for your cabbage soup I brought Carrots."

"Oh, thank you, dear." She said.

Suddenly the door burst open by Mr. Bucket. The snow is falling harder than before.

"Hello Buckets, Jack." He said.

"Hi, Mr.Bucket I won't be staying for long, I was just going to leave the carrots" i say.

"Nonsense. The snow is falling like theres no end. You will eat here and stay for the night." He said. "If thats alright with you Darling." He said looking to Mrs. Bucket.

"Of course you can stay. Your like family." She said.

"Thank you." I say. I look at Charlie. "Guess I'm bunking with you"

"Alright we can talk about the missing piece" he said.

Mr. Bucket looks up "Charlie look at what I got you." He pulled up disfigured toothpaste bottle caps.

"This is it, this is the piece I need." He said.

"That was rather convenient,but that's Great Charlie." I say as I help him take his Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory out of defected toothpaste caps.

"What is it Charlie?" Joe asked.

"This was the last piece I needed to make it." He said.

"Make what?" Joe asked.

"Willy Wonka's head." I say for him.

Joe looks at the factory and at the Willy figure. "Quite a likeness."

"You think?" Charlie asked.

"Think so?" He said "I know so. Jack and I saw Willy Wonka with our own eyes. We used to work for him, you know?"

"You did?!" Charlie looked at me excitedly.

"We did" I say.

"They did" Grandpa George said.

"They did" grandma Josephine said.

"I love grapes." Said Grandma Georgina.

"Of course, we where much younger those days." Joe said. "Willy and Jack began with a single store on Cherry street. But the whole world wanted his candy."

"The man was a genius." I say.

"Did you know that he made a new way of making chocolate ice cream so that it says cold for hours without a freezer?" Joe said. "You could even leave it lying in the sun on a hot day and it won't go runny."

"But thats impossible" Charlie said.

"But Willy Wonka did it." I say.

"What was the point of making so much different candy's?" He asked.

"Candy's pointless Charlie, thats why it's candy." I say.

"That so true" he said.

"Before long, he decided to build a proper chocolate Factory. The largest factory in history." Joe said.