Chapter 9: Sweet/Sour Mission.

A/N
Oh My God.
I just realized that when you put Willy Wonka on discovery mine is the first story to pop up.

Why didn't i know this????

Anyway. School starts tomorrow and life sucks for that. I really hope you guys are loving this story, i worked... Well not so hard because i love writing but still...

Just read before i start cringing and having an existential crisis....

Enjoy

Also please excuse the crabby chapter...........

•••••••••
---/ A Week Later \---

It's been a week ever since I saw the Buckets and Willy. I have been house keeping for Mr. And Mrs. Snitch, catching up for the time I lost also because the night worker had a vacation, so I stayed in the house.

I think it was about time I went and visit the Buckets. I missed them so much and it's sad that i left they're house on that bad note.

I finally finish my last dishes before Marla, the evening and night worker, came. She gave me a wave and said.

"Hello Jack." She said.

"Hi Marla, I'm about to head out to the Bucket's house." I said.

"You know were they moved?" She asked.

"Moved?"

"Yeah, you know how the house used to be in the intersection?" She said and i nod. "Well the house disappeared. Like, no one knows were the house is anymore."

"Your joking, anyways I better leave." I said.

I grab my coat and put the scarf around my neck. I look back and wave goodbye. Then, I stuff my hands in my pockets and exit the house. I looked to the sides of the pathway into the houses of the sides and walk to the way of the Bucket house. As I reach my destination I realize something.

The

House

Was

GONE.

I look around to see if I reach any familiar faces (coughs)(coughs)buckets (cought) (cought).

But they weren't any. My eyes get foggy due to tears clouding my vision. They were my family.

Were had they gone to?

•/3rd person POV\• (not for long I swear.)

What Jack didn't know was that the Buckets had moved to the factory with Willy. All of them had looked for Jack but could not find her. Willy felt heart broken because of what he said. He truly loved her, his feelings for her stayed strong during all those lonely years of being in the factory with only the Oompa Loompas and felt like he lost his chance at being with her once again. So everyday, Willy would go out and sit in a bench with a news paper, looking at the faces of the people who walked by but he could never seem to find the one face he was looking for.

That afternoon, he went and sat on the same bench next the same convenience store were Charlie had bought the lucky golden ticket. He looked around at the many passing people who either kept moving, walked and stared, or conversed with whom ever they were with.

Little did he know, she was right under his nose. He was standing to leave when....

-/right as that happened\-

•/Jack's POV\• (yasss I hate 3rd person POV)

A little after visiting the grounds were the house used to be in, I walked down to the gates of the factory. I looked in and watched the usual scenery of the factory with smoke coming from the chimneys. I would always come here when I needed to drown myself in my thoughts. I felt empty, like if the ground had fallen and darkness consumed life.