Chapter 2: Craze for Gold

I will change some things. Nothing mayor thou. I will try to make the authors notes not frequent because i hate when they interrupt. Updating daily.
Hope you enjoy.
-RL

That morning, Charlie and I were walking down the street when we see groups of people in every pole in the street. We get closer to see a paper was put up. As we excuse ourselves to the front we finally get a look at the paper.

"I Willy Wonka, have decided to allow five children, just five, mind you, and no more - to visit my factory this year. In addition, one of these children shall receive a special prize beyond anything you could ever imagine. Five Golden Tickets have been hidden underneath the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars. These five chocolate bars may be anywhere - in any shop in any street in any town in any country in the world - upon any counter where Wonka's Sweets are sold. And the five lucky finders of these five Golden Tickets are the only ones who will be allowed to visit my factory and see what it's like now inside! Good luck to you all, and happy hunting! (Signed Willy Wonka.)
Side note: Children are allowed to bring with them either one or two members of their family members." I read out loud to Charlie. "Lets head home and tell the others."

He nods his head and we head to the house. As we told them i look to Charlie and say. "Wouldn't it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of candy and finding a golden ticket inside?" I say.

"I know, but i only get one bar a year. For my birthday." He said.

"Well, it's your birthday next week." Mrs. Bucket said.

"You have as much chance as anybody does." Josephine said.

"Balderdash, the kids who are going to find the golden tickets are the ones that an buy candy bars everyday." George said. "Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn't have a chance."

"Everyone has a chance, Charlie." Mrs. Bucket said.

"Mark my words, the kid who fonds the first ticket will be fat, fat, fat, fat."

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

A day later we all sat around each other looking at the T.V. Grandpa George was right, the first person who found the ticket was fat, fat, fat, fat. Augustus Gloop.

Four tickets left.
-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

Next was worst than Augustus. Veruca Salt , a girl who had a rich dad in the nut business that spoiled her and got his workers to find the bar.

Three left.

-•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•-

"Charlie, mum and i thought" Mr. Bucket started.

"Maybe you wanna open your birthday present tonight." Mrs. Bucket finished. "Here you are" she handed him the present.

"Maybe i should wait till morning." Charlie said.

"Like hell" George said.

"Pop" Mr. Bucket said warningly.

"Now, Charlie you mustn't feel too disappointed, you know, if you don't get the.." Mrs. Bucket said cautiously.

"Whatever happens you'll still have the candy." I say.

He nodded his head an slowly started to open the bar. When he opened it,

There wasn't a golden ticket

"Ah well" Josephine said.

"That's that" said George.