Epilogue

You guys wish is my command

5 years later....

Here we are, five years later.

Willy and I started going out again and decided to take it slow considering all those years of catch up we needed.

About a year later Willy proposed and we got married in a boat in the chocolate waterfall with the Buckets, Wilbur Wonka (Willy's dad) and most importantly all the Oompa Loompas.

A year after our wedding, we travelled to the candy capitals of the world and made fun of their chocolate...

HA.

Oh and now...

"MOMMY!!" My 2 year old son Jared shouted running (or wobbling) to me.

I went over and picked him up.

"Tilly is makwing fun of me." He said motioning to his 3 year old sister.

"Tilly come here." I said. Her head peak out a candy tree.

"Why were you making fun of Jared?" I asked her.

"He has purple eyes, they look girly." She said.

"Well, your dad has purple eyes, he doesn't look girly does he?" I asked.

He shakes her head no.

"Well then, go play with the Oompa Loompas dears." I said putting Jared down. "And Tilly apologize."

"Im sorry."

With that they ran off somewhere in the room.

"Darling?" Asked my husband, wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Really?" I asked turning my head a little up to give him access.

"Um hm" he nodded. Then kissed my cheek.

"Well." I said turning to him. "I love you too." Then I gave him a small peck that did not seem to satisfy him.

"Aww, really thats it?" He asked giving a childish pout.

"Well maybe we could, you know, go down to our room and-" I got cut off.

"DADDY." Tilly yelled and hugged him.

"Hey Tilly." He said. "Jared?"

"Daddy." He said wobbling over.

"Look at what I got you guys." He said taking out candy. "Wanna know what it does? Do ya?"

"No" Jared said. "Tell us."

"Please tell us." Tilly said.

"They change the color of your skin, so Tilly you can be pink." He said handing her candy. "And Jared can be Blue."

"Willy, it's safe right?" I asked.

"Of course it is." He said hugging me.
"Go have fun." He said to the kids.

When they ran off he came over and picked me up bridal style. "You know what?" He asked.

"What?" I asked looping my arms around his neck.

"We are going to have an Us night." He said walking towards the elevator.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep."

And...

It was some night.

I ended up pregnant again.

We had little William Wonka.

After Charlie finished school, he took over the whole factory but kept working with Willy. They made many different candy with passion.

Color Taffy.

Face Cleaning Honey.

Dancing Lolly's (made whoever ate them dance for a whole hour even if they didn't know how to dance.)

And many many more.

Our life was greater than ever. We all lived like a giant family.

A happy Family.

The end.

🎉 You've finished reading Willy Wonka: A Story Within the Factory (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) 🎉