Chapter 3: Candy Room.

We all stood in front of the gates. It was 9:59 a.m. and the tension was insane. That Veruca Salt girl and her posh dad were on our right while on our left where Augustus Gloop and his over make up mother;Violet Beauregarde and her creepy mom look alike; lastly Mike Teavee and his abnormally normal dad.

"Daddy, I want to go in." Said Veruca.

"It's 9:59, sweetheart."her dad said.

"Make time go faster." Veruca told him.

"Do you think Mr. Wonka will recognize you guys?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know Charlie, but I wish I knew." I say.

"Hard to say, it's been years." Joe said and i nodded.

"Eyes on the prize Violet" said Violets mother. "Eyes on the prize."

The gates open and a voice says "please enter." We all enter slowly and stop when we get right inside. "Come Forward" we started walking forward like the voice said. I hear - "Close the Gates."

That voice was Willy's.

"Dear Visitors, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory." He said. "Who am i? Well.."

The curtains opened to reveal singing puppets.
"Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
The Amazing Chocolatier.
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
Everybody give a cheer!

He's modest, clever, and so smart,
He can barely restrain it.
With so much generosity,
There is no way to contain it...
To contain...to contain...to contain...to contain.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
He's the one that you're about to meet.
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka...
He's a genius who just can't be beat.
The magician and the chocolate wiz...
The best darn guy who ever lived.
Willy Wonka here he is!"

Flashes and flares began to light the stage until everything started burning and it all crashed in the end. It was still good. I clap for a good show and realized that the only one clapping was me and someone beside me. They were all looking at me weird.

I cough "sorry."

"Wasn't that just magnificent?" The voice said. I look to the side and see the one who I let go approximately over 15 years ago. "I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but the finally!" He said excitedly. "Wow!"

He walked up the stairs to the middle looking down at the kids.

"Who are you?" Veruca said.

"Why, he's " Joe starts and we both say in the end in sync "Willy Wonka"

"Really?" Charlie says. I nod.

"Greetings Star Shine." He said and my eyes widen as I cover my mouth in shock. He used that as his greeting. "The earth says hello."

He suddenly looked nervous at the silence that the others gave. The fire from behind crackling was the only sound heard. He took out some flash cards from his coat and started reading.
"Dear guest, Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand." He put his hand out but no one took it. They only gave him weird looks. He took his hand back making his glove squeak. He surely hasn't seen me yet. "My name is Willy Wonka"

"Then shouldn't you be up there?" Violet said pointing to the little throne in the middle of the bow burned stage.

"I couldn't very much watch the show from up there, now could I, little girl?"

"Mr. Wonka, I don't know if you'll remember us-" I look at him and nod my head no. "Me, but I used to work here in the factory." Joe said.

"Were you one of those despicable spies who tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those parasitic, copycat, candy-making cads?" He asked, with sass may i add.