Ep 6: Girlfriend

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Instead of going straight to his home, Yeonjun just sitting at the park. He keep asking himself if he really caused the accident. 'I'm not.. The car should stop. It's not my fault.. It's not'. Yeonjun try convincing himself.

'If you just take her with you instead of leaving her alone because of your fucking ego!'

Yeonjun sighed and rubbed his hair harshly. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEAVE HER, CHOI YEONJUN?!". Yeonjun slaps his own face and grab his hair.

"What are you doing here this early Choi Yeonjun?", someone greeted him from his back. Yeonjun startled and turned to the person. "Yuna!". Yuna smiled and sit beside him. She handed him a mineral water and a bread. "Take this. Have some breakfast".

Yeonjun take it, hesitantly. He tore the bread and munch it. He haven't eat anything since yesterday's lunch except a coffee Beomgyu bought for him. He drinks some water and wipe his lips.

"How do you know I'm here?", Yeonjun asked. Yuna couldn't have just walk here and met him accidentally. "Beomgyu told me that you wouldn't just go home. You will stop somewhere and that must be here".

"He told you?", Yeonjun's eyebrows crossed. "He told me everything. He even asked me to buy you some snacks since you haven't eat anything. But why he doesn't want me to tell you that?".

'Fucking brat. Acting like you never care. pfft'

"Anyways, go home for now Yeonjun. Yeji's surgery was successful and she's in ICU now. You can visit her later", Yuna patted his back. Yeonjun got shocked and looked at her. "Really?! She's fine now?!".

"She's still unconscious but they managed to stop her head from bleeding. She'll wake up in few days". Yuna smiled. She isn't that close to them since she's few years younger but Beomgyu always being indirect to Yeonjun through her.

Talk about Yuna, she always have Yeonjun's back. They have been friends quite some times now but Yeonjun told him not to talk to him at school. Since people could get it wrong. But they do hang out a few times outside school.

As for Yuna, she never spare any feelings for Yeonjun, since Yeonjun is like her brother and she knew his feelings for Yeji. Sometime Yeonjun would rant to her about how he missed being friendly to everyone. He could've done better actually, but he choose to be cold and unapproachable.

Yuna stand up and wear her cap. "See ya". She walked away while Yeonjun looked at her back. "Yuna". She turns her head when Yeonjun called her. "Hm?"

"Thank you"

---

Yeonjun grabbed his phone after he lays down on his bed. He searched for Beomgyu's number and text him.

brat

7:56 a.m thanks but no thanks

Yeonjun scoffed. "This boy is really bad at acting". But then he let out a heavy breath. "Beomgyu... Did I changed that much?".

Yes, Beomgyu and Yeonjun used to be close, just like Yeonjun and Yeji. But since the incident that happened to Yeji, Beomgyu was mad because Yeonjun really decide to ignore Yeji completely, including him. So he did the same, he returned the favor and ignore Yeonjun back.

As he was pondering, his phone rang indicating that a message had arrived. Yeonjun opens it.

brat
bro who asked? 8:00 a.m.

Yeonjun chuckled. "This brat won't change, I dare cut my finger". He started typing again.

8:01 a.m On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate me?

He stares at the screen, looks like Beomgyu still online and seen his message.

If I had a gun with two bullets in a room with you and Kim Jongun, i'd shoot you twice. 8:02 a.m

Yeonjun smile faded. He doesn't know if Beomgyu is playing around but that hurts him. 'That's harsh..'. He turned off his phone.

don't come today. If Minhyun sees you ,you won't live any longer. 8:05 a.m

Another message from Beomgyu arrived. Yeonjun just read it from his lock screen and won't bother replying to it. He felt his eyes very heavy and his back aches. Yeonjun close his eyes and fall asleep.

---

Ryujin starts whining again when she heard her phone rings. She took her phone and look at the screen with one eye.

범규는 바보오오오~~
mobile

She answered it. "Whyyyyyyy?". She can heard his laugh. "Are you sleeping? Don't you wanna visit Yeji?". Ryujin eyes widened. She double look at her phone screen. 'Shit! It's already 5pm!'. She wakes up immediately. "Give me 30 minutes!"

---

Yeonjun walked into the convenient store. He went to the staff room and grab his uniform. When he went outside, he saw his co-worker arranging the shelf. Taehyun look up to him. "Oh! Yeonjun you already arrive".

Yeonjun just nodded. "Why weren't you here last night?", Taehyun asked while taking off his uniform. His shift is already over. "I cancelled my date because I have to do your shift".

Yeonjun clicked his tongue and looked at Taehyun. "Yesterday was really tough". Yeonjun wasn't really want to remember what happened yesterday. People will keep blaming him anyway.

"Nah, it's okay. I know about it you don't have to tell", Taehyun said. Yeonjun knocked his head using an empty mineral bottle. "You know yet you ask about it, silly". Taehyun rubbed his head and giggled. "How do you know about it?".

"Chaeryung told me about it", Taehyun asnwered while packing his things into his bag. Yeonjun's eyebrows crossed. "Chaeryung? The girl who was looking for her dog here last week? The new student? ".

"Yep. She's my-", Taehyun was interrupted with a girl coming into the convenient store. "Taehyunie~~". Both of them looked at her. She smiled, cutely. "Are you done?"

Yeonjun looked at Taehyun. "Girlfriend?". Taehyun changes his glances towards Yeonjun and Chaeryung a few times. "Uh.. Well. Haha", he grabbed his bag and held Chaeryung's hand. "See you tomorrow bro".

Yeonjun's mouth is wide open. "Wow, things escalated quickly". Yeonjun nodded a few times, envy Taehyun. He wiped the clean counter few times, pouting.

"He date a girl who he met like yesterday, while I'm keep troubling a girl I've been known for a life. Good for you, Choi Yeonjun"

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→