Ep 18: I'm Hungry

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

Beomgyu arrived at Yeonjun's house in no time. Even though he's tired but he couldn't stop but feel worry to him. 'Not again... '.

He bowed to some man, probably the one who brought Yeonjun here. He thanked them and apologize. They told him that Yeonjun already awake few minutes before.

Beomgyu stepped inside Yeonjun's house. Yeonjun moved here because he can't stand his drunk father after he divorced his wife.

That's why Yeonjun is still working at the convenient store, so he could afford himself. Luckily, he got a nice aunt who promised to pay his school fee. So Yeonjun just have to pay for the rent only and focus on study more.

Beomgyu sat beside his bed and looked at his face. He's sweating and his lips are so pale. He touched his forehead that makes Yeonjun flinched.

"Gosh, you're burning up!", he took away his hand from his forehead and run towards the wardrobe to search for a small handkerchief.

Yeonjun tried to call Beomgyu but he's too weak and his body aches.

Beomgyu placed a bowl full of warm water, wet the cloth and placed it on his forehead. "What happened?".

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows, trying to remember what actually happened.

Flashback

Yeonjun heard a sound, it's his phone beeping from his pocket. He stopped and took it. He saw the sender is from Minhyun but suddenly his eyes went blurry. He can't see the messages.

His legs felt numb, his head hurts.

He fainted because he's too weak. His stomach was empty for a long time.

End of flashback

Beomgyu hit his shoulder hard. "So you fainted because you were hungry?!". Yeonjun chuckled while closing his eyes. It's been a tiring day.

Beomgyu clenched his fist and hit him again. "You scared me to death!". Yeonjun heard him and smirked with his eyes closed. "Were you worried about me?".

"No! Who said?". Yeonjun opened his eyes and pointed his finger right to Beomgyu's nose. "You, brat". He slapped Yeonjun's hand from his face. "Bullshit. Why would I worried about you?!".

He stood up and was about to walk to the door. But then Yeonjun's words stopped him. "Because you do". Beomgyu rolles his eyes and pulled the doorknob. Yeonjun called him from behind and he turned towards him.

"I haven't eat yet. I'm so hungry".

Beomgyu sighed. He looked and Yeonjun and realized that he's sick. He fold his sleeves and stood with arms.

"Just eat whatever I cook. I don't take complains"

Yeonjun smiled. That's the old Beomgyu he missed a lot.

---

From that day, Yeonjun couldn't visit Yeji anymore. Beomgyu told him that there's security guard in front of her room. There'll be also a record to check on who's visiting her. Yeonjun tried once, but Beomgyu stopped him before Minhyun caught him.

He keep stressing out because he just promised her that he'll visit her everyday.

Well, if it's Yeonjun, promises are meant to be broken anyway.