Ep 42; TC : The Truth

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

____________________/ \

Like on that magical
day, say “Believe me”
______________________

_______________________

To the ends of the
earth, forever together
    _____________________
\ /

To the ends of the earth, forever together    _____________________\ /

"You okay?", Taehyun asked, intertwining their fingers. He looked at her hand, the bruises are getting better. Chaeryung nodded.

They arrived at Chaeryung's house. She turned to him and gave a quick peck on his cheek. "Good night".

Chaeryung walked away but he won't let her go. Chaeryung giggled because of his serious face. "Hey, let me go".

Taehyun pouted. "What if I missed you?". Chaeryung laughed, still not used to his sweet side.

She hugged him. "We'll meet again tomorrow at school". They let go of each other and kissed for a few seconds.

Taehyun caressed her hair. "Sweet dreams".

Chaeryung walked inside the house. "I came home". Before she reached the stairs, Chaeyeon approached her. "Have a dinner first".

Chaeryung give her a blank look, uninterested. "No thanks. I'm full", she took a step and climbed up the stairs to her room.

Chaeyeon sighed, her sister have been ignoring her these past few days. She followed her.

"Do you wanna take a bath? I'll prepare the tub for you", Chaeyeon said, trying to talk with her.

"Can you leave me alone? I'm not in the mood to talk to you", Chaeryung said without looking at her. She wear her earphones and lay down on the bed. She closed her eyes.