Ep 1: Drawing Book

Disclaimer

All the scenes and happenings in this book is fully fictional and didn't happened in real life.

(。・ω・。)ノ♡

"Yeji!", Beomgyu and Ryujin run towards her when she walk into the class. "What? What's with this energy?", her friends always loud, but the energy today is different. Ryujin raised her eyebrows, "Guess what?".

Beomgyu big smile and show her his phone, "I WON!". Yeji took his phone, her eyes widened while Beomgyu punching in the air, happily. "Really?! The comic competition?! First place?!". Yeji is so proud at her friend, she knows that Beomgyu is so good at drawing, he truly deserve it.

"Guess I'm getting my treat then", said Ryujin while crossing her arms. "Of course! I'll even buy tteokbokki stall for you. We'll eat it days and nights".

"Treat during recess, cool?".

"Cool!", both Ryujin and Yeji answered once at a time. At the same time, they can feel dark aura near them, it's Yeonjun, walking to his seat. Beomgyu clear his throat. "Hey, Yeonjun, wanna join us this recess? My treat!".

Yeonjun ignore them and sit. He wear his earbuds, crossed his arms and clossed his eyes. Ryujin roles her eyes. "What a jerk".

"Arrogant bastard. You won't get any next time!", Beomgyu clenched his fists. "Huh, let him be. By the way, isn't the exam result will be out today?", Yeji just remembered. It's their final exam result which will lead them to high school next year. "Ah... Right". Suddenly the mood turns down. Beomgyu isn't the type who not did well in his exams, he just don't have the confidences.

Ryujin pats her shoulder. "Don't worry, you did well remember?".

"Did well my ass. I forgot 5 whole questions. How can I be comfortable?", just by remember it, it's funny enough that Beomgyu literally didn't realize that there's more question at the back of the exam paper.

"Morning!", Soobin greeted them from behind. All of then smile. "Hello!"

"Oh! Soobin! Wanna join us this recess? My treat!", Beomgyu repeats the same offer to Soobin. "What do you mean? I always with you guys".

"I don't know, you've been hanging out with Lia a lot", Ryujin crossed her arms. They noticed that Soobin have been close with Lia for the past few days. He also missed hanging out with them few times.

"It doesn't matter, I'll be with you guys today", Soobin walked to his seat. Ryujin and Beomgyu bid their goodbye to Yeji, since they're in different class. Yeji sit at her place beside Soobin's. She took out a book from her bag.

"What's new? our Yeji Davinci", Soobin pulls his chair towards Yeji's desk. He flipped the book. "Wow! What's this?! "

"It's the city scenery from my room

"It's the city scenery from my room. You can clearly see Namsan Tower fron there", she explained the drawing. Each pages of that book shows her work of art. And that's why Soobin always look out for her drawings. "Truly golden hand, Yeji Davinci".

Yeji hits Soobin's arm with her small fist. "Stop calling me that". Soobin laugh. "No but look at this detail-", Soobin stopped when he saw a drawing next to the page. "What's this?".

 "What's this?"

"Oh, this. It's my Mr. Right", Yeji answered while looking at the drawing. It's her favourite drawing so far. "Ooooooohhh, you never tell me you have Mr. Right already", Soobin teased her.

"So you gonna tell me who's this lucky guy?". Yeji chuckled. "Are you serious? I don't have any! That's why i didn't draw the face!".

"Ahh...", deep down his heart, he's quite relieved. Yeji take her book from Soobin's hand. "I'd better take this now before you start making up things again".

Sunwoo, the class president, walked into the class while holding a board. "Attention class. This is our final results from our last exam. You can check it out here".

"Wanna check it out?", Soobin looked at Yeji. "Sure!". Both of then walked to the front of the class, to check out their exam results.

1. Hwang Yeji (황 예 지) 499
2. Kim Sunwoo (김 선 우) 497
3. Choi Yeonjun (최 연 준) 496
4. Son Hyejoo (손 혜 주) 491
5. Choi Soobin (최 수 빈) 490
6. Bae Hoyoung (배 호 영) 487
7. Han Eunji (한 은 지) 485
8. Wang Yiren (왕 이 런) 484
9. Choi Jisu (최 지 수) 482
10. Song Mingi (송 민 기) 481
11. Joo Haknyeon (주 학 년) 477
12. Jo Serim (조 세 림) 475

(*this rank are fully fictional and not related to actual idol educational rank*)

"Woah! Serim ranked last but scored 475/500!", Mingi amazed with their own class rank. "We did well right? I saw other class first rank got 453 tho", said Sunwoo.

"Ahh! Why they put my real name there?!", Lia stomped her foot. Olivia pats her shoulder. "It's okay. They put mine too".

"But wow, Yeji is really amazing. She just missed one question", Haknyeon clap his hands, followed by the others. "Congrats Yeji!".

"There's one particular student who's extraordinary here", Hoyoung whispered. Their eyebrows crossed, "Who?". Hoyoung pointed his finger to a figure sitting next to the window while closing his eyes. All of their eyes look at him. "Choi Yeonjun. Always sleep in class. We've never seen him study at all and he never attend extra classes. He even skipped some class!". They sighed, yes, Yeonjun isn't the type who work hard with study, but he always scored high in exams. They walked back to their seats.

"Too bad, if I could study harder, i would've beat Olivia",Soobin said, he just missed 1 mark behind Olivia. "It's okay! You did very well. We all did!". Even with Yeji's encouragement, Soobin is still sad. "You can say that. I can never beat you. You are too perfect", Soobin walked to his seat. "What?". Soobin ignores her.

Yeji tilted her heads towards Yeonjun who's two desk behind her. "Hey". Yeji try to get his attention. "Hey, Choi Yeonjun!". Yeonjun opened his eyes. "Congrats for getting 3rd place", Yeji said. Yeonjun closes back his eyes without replying to her.

'Is she mocking me?'

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→