CHAPTER ONE:

I stand in the middle of a green meadow.

What happened?

What am I doing here?

Suddenly, a dark figure stands at the edge of the meadow, looming over the grass. He starts approaching me slowly. I try to move but my feet are stuck to the grass. He's coming closer, and now I'm able to see his facial features.

It's Thomas Winchester. The most ignorant boy at Edison High.

His face is only 20 inches from mine when he smirks, god I hate that smirk.

"Hey" Thomas said, trying to hold back his laughter, I snorted.

"What the hell do you want, Winchester?" I crossed my arms at him, yelling louder than I intended to, but I didn't care. "Aw, now don't be like that Ky" he inched closer to my face, making me able to smell his vanilla and mocha scent.

"Go away, I swear if you don't, I'm going to punch you" he took that chance, his nose only one inch apart from mine. I tried to punch him, but I couldn't move my arms.

My whole body was frozen in place.

"Your pretty cute when you try to squirm out of grasp, Kyla Baker" he wrapped his arms around my waist while I tried to escape, no use.

I stopped trying to escape and just let him hold me, his warmth filling my body.

"One more thing I forgot to tell you" Thomas said, rocking us back and forth

"Hm?" I asked, not bothering to move my head from the position I'm in right now.

"Welcome to reality, sweetheart" the image of his face started fading as my alarm came into focus as it kept on ringing.

I groaned as I woke up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys! so this is my first story I've ever written, and I might be proud of it soon, who knows.
----------------------------------------------------------------
anything that is similar to your life in this story is a pure coincidence

please vote, comment, and maybe follow?

-Lulu