01. the show goes on - lupe fiasco

The D'amelio family arrived at the restaurant that they were told to go to. They went to the reservation and they were asked to go inside.

"Ah, nice to finally meet you guys." a guy, probably in his early 20s, greeted the family with a warm smile.

"Well hello, you must be Thomas Petrou. I'm Marc, and this is wife, Heidi, and my two daughters, Charli and Dixie." Marc introduced.

They all shook hands and Thomas guided them to their table.

"We're still waiting for the Lopez family, they'll be here in awhile."

-

Not long after, a family entered the restaurant, and approached their table.

"Hi!" a man greeted them. "You must be Thomas, hello I'm Monty." greeted a bright and smiley man.

"Uh hello sir, thank you for coming."

"Oh no problem, by the way, this is my family. my wife, Sheri, my eldest Addison, and my two bros, Enzo and Lucas." they all waved at Thomas.

Thomas then guided them to their table and settled with the rest.

-

As the food arrived, Marc then asked Thomas. "So, what's up?"

"Oh yeah," Thomas said as he wiped his mouth with the napkin. "I invited you all because I wanted to make a TikTok group. like a house, and I wanted to call it the Hype House. especially that your kids are getting the hype now, I wanted them to join." Thomas explained.

"You're saying that you guys are gonna live in a house, make tiktoks and just do stuff normal teenagers do?" Sheri asked.

"Yeah, that's about it. we also have other members, and sponsors."

"That doesn't sound bad at all," Addison said "I wanna join!" she squealed.

"It does sound fun, we're gonna join too! right, Dixie?" Charli said convincing her sister. "Hmm, yeah we'll join." Dixie said as she took a bite of her steak.

"Great! I'll tell the other members that you guys are gonna join. And this is the address to the house, you can come anytime." Thomas said as he asked for the bill.

"Excuse me, I'm gonna go to the restroom." Dixie stood up.

As she was done with her business, she looked at the mirror and fixed herself, then Addison entered the restroom.

"Hi," Addison greeted. "You're Dixie, right?"

"Yep." popping the "p" Dixie answered.

"I'm Addison, and I'm 18." she giggled as she introduced herself.

"Oh, I'm 18." Dixie smiled.

"I can feel that we're gonna be the best of friends, wanna hang out soon?" Addison asked.

"Of course!"

Not long, they already retrieved each other's numbers.

As they talked to each other, they went out of the restroom, smiling and giggling to each other's stories.

"Looks like someone made a friend." Heidi smiled to the two young ladies.

"Hi mom. This is Addison," Dixie introduced Addison to her mom.

"Hello ma'am, nice meeting you."

"You're too formal sweetie, just call me Heidi." Addison smiled as she shook Heidi's hand.

They were all enjoying each other's company. talking about their life, work, dreams, problems and a lot of other things.

They were so caught up that nobody noticed the time. When Charli checked her phone, she was suprised that it was almost 8 in the evening.

Unfortunately, they all had to go home, and say their goodbyes.

Both families went to the parking lot and bid farewell for the last time.

Dixie and Addison were a little awkward but they managed to hug each other.

But, when their skins touched, they both felt a spark. causing them to look at each other. they were just looking at each other's eyes, Dixie thought they were staring for hours but they were really just staring for 10 seconds.

Addison was the first one to look away. Dixie didn't see it but Addison blushed. they were silent for a sec, and Addison was the one to break the silence.

"So, I'll see you when I see you?"

"See you soon." Dixie said.

Addison smiled and started walking away.

She turned around and shouted, "text me!" then walked again.

When they were on the doors of their cars, they smiled for one last time before parting ways.

Dixie couldn't stop thinking of the scene earlier. How Addison's smile was so bright and how her hair was flowing because of the wind. It was like in slow-mo. She smiled at the thought that she just might like the girl, and she can tell that they're gonna be inseparable.

Addison.

She thought before dozing off.

//

hello! i hope y'all like this. and sorry for this short chapter haha, imma make it long with the following ones. thank y'all for reading this story, dint forget to vote, comment, and share! ily all!! xx