Chapter 9: its us against the world

The black and white haired boy starred at the ravenette deeply. Trying to recall the earliest of the conversation.

"Koutarou, what do you think about us?" The voice spoke again, the same words repeated in Bokuto's head like a symphony.
But he had no answer. Bokuto did infact love Akaashi, he wouldn't have done what they did if he didn't. Seemingly they're dating but they never went on an 'official' date. Fukurodani's team members already found out about Akaashi and Bokuto secret, well, most of the team came out aswell. So no issues there. The current issue was well,, in the present.

Akaashi stood there patiently waiting for Bokuto's answer. He started to loose hope and look towards the ground before sighing. It wasn't a difficult question? Was it?

"Keiji"

"Ah, y-yes?"

"I only have another year left. You are a year younger meaning I will have to leave you.. I do love you Keiji and I'm glad we can be together right now but I'm worried for the future. Of us, fukurodani and-"

Just now, Bokuto was cut of by a warm touch. A touch in the shoulder. Bokuto was crying and his eyes were buried under his hands.

"Bokuto-san.."

The owl like boy's eyes look up towards a gentle blue lagoon.. calm.. before a storm type eyes. The facial expression of someone who just found a love one and new hope. Oh how much they loved eachother.

"Koutaro.. when you leave. We will be together no matter what. I love you koutarou."

A gentle sob I would say. "Me too, Keiji"

———-****______*****_______*******______
"AND THATS ANOTHER HIT FROM FUKURODANI'S ACE, BOKUTO KOUTARO!!! SHOT FROM HIS BRILLIANT SETTER AKAASHI KEIJI. WHAT A POWER DUO!" The man at the voice box said which ran through the whole stadium.
High school nationals, again. This time Fukurodani won!
Kaori shouted from the benches "BOYS YOU DID IT!!! IM SO PROUD" her eyes filled with tears. In fact the whole of fukurodani was in tears.. including Akaashi.

"AGAASHEEE!!!" A familiar voice said from behind. A owl like boy jumped into the air and caught its prey. Akaashi was pulled into a tight hug by Bokuto. "Akaashi we won nationals!! We can go explore the world now and we can get good jobs and we can get famous and oh gosh I'm so happy right now I can kiss you!!"

Bluntly, the raven haired boy was as happy as his boyfriend. The last lines though. He could kiss him.
"Why not? Koutarou."

"Well were in a public space so-"
No one expected that. No one expected Akaashi Keiji, the quiet pretty boy at the back of the classroom to place a kiss on Bokuto Koutaro.

"OHOHO WHATS THIS, THEY KISSED? MAYBE THE POWER DUO IS A POWER COUPLE ASWELL! Wait! What's this?? Karasuno's power duo too?! LOVE IS IN THE AIR AT THE HIGH SCHOOL NATIONALS"

Victory was celebrated by all, the joys of everyone was shown!! Fukurodani came in as winners and Karasuno came in second.

" oya oya?"

"Kuroo!!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Yo brooo. Oya? Akaashi you got guts" he said slapping a backhand on Akaashi.

"Kenma seems to have gotten closer too you kuroo-san. You pain in the ass"

"Rudde~" He said before walking toward the dyed haired boy playing animal crossing.

Bokuto took Akaashi hand and walked him to the exit.

"Let's go home! Keiji."
Akaashi stopped him. This is Bokuto's last game they've been together for 2 years! Do something Akaashi! His mind spoke.

"Koutarou... lets go on a date."