bonuzzz

Akaashi and Bokuto both finished their studies and have gotten jobs.
Bokuto a global superstar! A famous volleyball player than has just finished a tour and huge games in Rio.
Akaashi well, he's just a manga editor plus secret story writer and has many stories, which was mostly about his High school and Bokuto but he kept his profile anonymous!

Bokuto was coming home after being gone for 5 months. They were in a long distance relationship but they still kept in touch. Akaashi always watched his games live on TV and he would always complain 'Bokuto-san..' whenever his emo mode came into play.
Akaashi looked at the time and left their house to the airport. His plane just landed so there was still some time till they met and..media.

Bokuto was a nervous wreck. Even though he called Akaashi every night today was especially special. Well he decided to propose once they met! Hinata and Atsumu were involved in it to so they decided to get Bokuto into game. Well they suck at it. Saying stuff like 'it's a public proposal' and 'i don't THINK he will reject you!" DOESNT help boys..

Akaashi was fiddling with his fingers and keeping close watch of the clock.. any minute now he said to himself while holding some flowers, he just brought them because he was just so impatient to see him he forgot a gift!
Loud screams of girls came from one corner of the passenger entrance.

"Atsumu-sannn!!"
"Yoooo!!" He replied
"Hinata-kun!!!"
of course he jumped in the air and screamed "yippeee!!"
"Sasuka-chan!"
bluntly ignored, sparys disinfectant. screams became louder.
"HEY HEYYY HEYYYY!!"

Akaashi jolted at the voice and clenched the flowers tightly. Suddenly, the crowd cleared up and there was a clear run way gap between Bokuto and Akaashi .
"Sorry sorry got to get through!" He said to the fans he bumped into while coming towards him.

"hey" Bokuto said shyly.
"Bokuto-san.." Akaashi replies softly.
It has been ages since Bokuto heard him say that they both filled with tears and the cute moment was cut of my Hinata coughing signaling Bokuto.

"K-Keiji I know it-" he was cut of by a suddenly bouquet of flower throw in his hands.
"I-I'm sorry they're squished I was holding them to hard.." Keiji said while hiding his flustered face. Soft giggles came from Bokuto and he knelt down on one knee and spoke.
"Keiji Akaashi, my one and only will you marry me?"
Without hesitation Akaashi screamed
"DUH OF COUSE!"
Shocked with the amount of volume Bokuto got up and kissed him. Clapping from the people around them was amazing, cries from fans and tears from the newly engaged couple. There time together was well spent, and many more to come!
-
Welcome teehee.
I'm creating a new bokuaka fanfic so stay with me guys! It's au based ;)