Chapter 10: its over (finale

Thank you for the support!

The sun was beaming brightly on Akaashi's fore face as he looked up in the sky. It was a beautiful day. Infact earlier that day they won nationals so they kinda became famous.

"Look at that boy, he's so handsome"

"Oh yeah! Wait I recognise him"

"He's Akaashi Keiji, from Fukurodani, you know high school volleyball!"

He heard a bunch of girls say. One even came up and asked for his number which he had to say no to of course, he was dating someone.

"Boke! Of course he's dating someone, that girl must be lucky."

"KEIJJIII" the abnoxious voice belonged to his boyfriend.

The girls hit realisation.
"Oh goodness! Aren't they the two who started the kissing bet at the nationals? Akaashi is gay oh no! I'm stupid"

"Not your fault, let's go"

"Keijiii..kun" Bokuto said giving the raven haired boy a kiss on the cheek and passing him some bubble tea. "Let's go!"

They sat down at a restaurant that wasn't too expensive or cheap. Decent. Their style. They both decided to order meat to regain energy after that activities of that day.

"What would you like to order?" Akaashi said, while covering his face with the menu. He was thinking of getting some egg noodles with meat or something like that.

"You" He heard. Bokuto was aimlessly staring at Akaashi not even noticing the fact that he was staring right back at him.

"Koutarou, I am not food."

"you can be my desert~" Bokuto replies with a giggle.

Akaashi leaned over the table and pulled Bokuto's cheek.

"Ow!! Keiji why did you do that!!" He snapped.

"You were daydreaming." He sighed. "Let's go to my place for desert instead. I can cook something"

Bokuto's eyes filled with glee and excitement, Akaashi was going to cook for him! He had a huge grin on his face while Akaashi went back to the menu to hide his smile of course.

"Thank you for your stay!" The waiter said while Bokuto and Akaashi left the restaurant holding hands. They were crossing a bridge that was close to their houses when suddenly Bokuto stopped him.

"Keiji I need to uh t-tell you something.." He said looking away and rubbing the collar of his neck. He took Akaashi's hand in the process and looked him into the eyes. Akaashi's calm before storm eyes were directly hit with owl eyes, mesmerising and melting would be a perfect word for the moment.

"Go ahead, or want to say it at home?"

"Okay.." Bokuto seemed to need some for time and the walk him was perfect for them. Akaashi opened his door and let Bokuto in.
"I'm home!" He said with no reply. Ah right, his parents were on a business dinner.

"My parents will be home by 11, that's in 4 hours what do you want?"

"N-no it's fine, I can tell you now."

Akaashi led Bokuto to the couch where they both sat. In a silence that is. Few moments in and still silent.
"Is it about after graduation?"
Bokuto jolted at the words; it showed in his face! He was sweating. Akaashi got up and walked to the kitchen bringing a glass of water with him. He gave it to Bokuto.
"Koutarou tell me when you're ready okay?"

"Okay fine.."
Akaashi turned to him and took his hand.
" I know you will be the captain of fukurodani next year. I will be going to university... but I still want us to be together!! Keiji I don't know how this will work but I want us to move in.. together" the shy side of Bokuto came out. Once Bokuto graduates, he will be 19 while Akaashi will be 18 as a 3rd year. It wouldn't be a bad idea. However, the parents...