Beach Characters' React to Death Battle Chapter 1

Welcome everyone to our new story Beach Characters' React to Death Battle.

Kaizoku: Okay, so before I forget, who's going to react to this, exactly? Ichigo and the friends he makes along the way or just the 13 Court Guard Squads EXCLUDING Aizen, Gin, and Tosen?

Ichigo and the friends, with a few of 13 Court Guard Squads members.

Kaizoku: Ah. Who, exactly?

Rukia, Renji, Tōshirō, and Momo for now.

Kaizoku: Alright then.

Anyways, I got the idea of doing this after reading a few stories like this.

Kaizoku: Me too, but I had the idea of using Tales of Xillia characters since they've yet to be in a Death Battle.

I could help you with that if you like.

Kaizoku: Eh. After we're done with your series first.

That'll be a while you know...

Kaizoku: I know.

Just making sure, and should we add Yuzu and Karin?

Kaizoku: If you want.

Okay. You want to do the disclaimer?

Kaizoku: Sure. The following is a nonprofit fan based crossover. Bleach is owned by Tite Kubo, Viz Media, Studio Pierro, and TV Tokyo while Death Battle is owned by its own YouTube channel and Rooster Teeth and formerly owned by Screwattack. Oh. And if we are doing Samus vs Boba Fett now, Metroid is owned by Nintendo and Star Wars is currently owned by Disney.

Thank you for that. Now onto the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Special Delivery and First Battle: Samus vs Boba Fett

Ichigo was walking home from a long day. "Man, I like being a Soul Reaper, but it can get tiering at times." He got home and found a package next to the door. "Huh? What's this?" He picked it up and looks at it, but there was no label to who it's for. "Is this a trick from dad or something?" He read the note that was on the package.

To who this is found by;

You have found our package me and my partner sent. This was an experiment we wanted to try. And what best we should send. Copies of our favorite Web Series. We sent it through randomly though, this was an experiment to see if our theory, and this was a prototype devise. We put in a same devise in with the show so you can get the other parts when they are made.

From the senders.

P.S. If this is a world where a person is in the episodes, know this is for the multiverse, infinite timelines, infinite possibilities.

Ichigo raised an eyebrow on that last part but decided to look it over for now. He walked into his home. "I'm back," he called out.

"Welcome back, Ichigo~!" Yuzu greeted.

"Was there anything outside the door?" Karin asked.

"Yeah, there was a strange package outside," he said, showing them it. "Says there's a show in it."

"What show is it?" Yuzu asked.

"Don't know. Didn't open it." Ichigo answered.

"Well, we'll look at it after dinner, okay?" Yuzu asked.