✨Final Episode✨

-3 hours later-

Doctor just came out from surgery room.

Doctor: I'm sorry... We try so hard to save her. But she didn't make it. The bullet is too strong.

You: My God.. Can I meet her?

Doctor :Yea you guys can come in.

We walk in to surgery room. I started Apologizes.

You: I'm sorry... But I really owe you so much. You save my life. Even you Sacrifice yourself. Thank you... I hope you will be at better place there.

Junhyuk: I will call Mrs. Hong. And inform about this.

I nodded.

You: Guys I have to go to police officer station. Thank you for coming. I appreciate all your help.

Donghyun :Alright be careful.

I just smile and get going.

-At destination-

Officer:Good you here Mr. Lee. Now we are having The inquiry about this. Follow me.

I nodded and starting to follow. At Investigation Room.

You: Do you happy now? You just killed you own wife. And then you kidnapped Y/n. Are happy with what you doing huh?

Seongyoon :I K-killed my w-wife?-

You: Yea. She didn't make-

Seongyoon :No... This might be a dream right?! Please Seongyoon wake up from this nightmare. *Tear come out*

I see his tear come out. Then I spoke.

You:It's not dream or nightmare. It's reality. Now tell me where you keep her!

Seongyoon : It's on ******.

You: You better tell the truth.

Seongyoon : It's true I'm not lying...

You:Okay then. Officer I guess he tell the true. Let's go check up about this.

Officer: Alright.

Then we started as fast we can. But before I stand up and get going. Seongyoon just spoke something.

Seongyoon :Wait...

You: what?

Seongyoon : I'm sorry...

You: Your sorry can't bring the past on. Your too late.

Then I get out from the Investigation Room. I quickly started my car and follow the officer car.

-Few hours later-

I keep saying on my mind to keep Y/n safe and nothing happens to her. Stay safe baby I'm coming as fast I can.

-At destination -

Finally. This house full of security. And bodyguard around. I came out from car and spoke to the officer.

You: What shall we do? There so much security system here.

Officer 1:Dont worry we have my way.

Officer 2: Ok now get ready.

Officer 1: alright. Sir please stay back.

I nodded and just follow what he saying.

Officer 3: Raise up your hand! We officers! Put your weapons down!

Guard 1: Shoot!

I was shocked when they just say shoot and they just starting fighting. But finally we make it. I'm so proud that we save.