His Maid (🏐)

Third Person's P.O.V
Asahi Azumane. That name was the first name that Yu Nishinoya heard on his first day of the job. "I'm really glad that you chose to work for us but..." Nishinoya looked at his uniform with an unreadable expression. It wasn't a pleased expression, that was for sure. "We weren't expecting any males to answer the job application, and that uniform is all we have in your size. I sincerely apologize." Nishinoya exhaled softly and strained a smile. "It's okay sir. I'm glad you accepted my application." The older male patted Nishinoya on the back and instructed him to change and go to the room down the hall and to his left after changing.

Once Nishinoya was out of his regular clothes, he put on his new uniform and fixed his hair. The brunet looked at his reflection and admired how he looked. The thigh highs were white and black stripped, the skirt was short, but it covered enough, the top fit his figure perfectly. He placed the headband on and slipped on the elbow length gloves. "Woah. I look GOOD!" Nishinoya walked out of the dressing room and went into the room he was instructed to go to.

The one who had given him his uniform and information also told him that there was no need to knock since no one would be in the room during that time. So, Nishinoya opened the door and instead of being greeted by an empty room, he was greeted by a tall male who was combing his hair. The short brunet was stunned for a moment but that feeling went away when the taller male screamed and fell of the chair he was sitting in.

"He may look intimidating as hell, but he's such a wimp." Nishinoya walked over and kneeled by the unidentified male. "Sorry for scaring you. I'm Yu Nishinoya. I'm new here." The male on the floor blinked once, twice, and three times before speaking. "O-Oh! You must be my new maid, s-sorry for screaming at you. I didn't exactly expect someone just walking in. I'm Asahi Azumane." The male, now known as Asahi, gave Nishinoya a shy smile. "Holy shit. I'm so gay." Nishinoya's face grew a tad bit warm at this thought but he got up and smoothed his skirt out.

"Is there a reason why you're in a maid outfit?" Azumane was now off the floor and straightening his shirt out. "Ah. They told me that they didn't have any male uniforms in my size. So they gave me this." Azumane finally took in how adorable his new maid was. Nishinoya was WAY shorter than he expected to be and his hair made him look like a middle school student. "I'm sorry for asking but, how old are you?" Nishinoya proudly put his hands on his hips and exclaimed, "I'm 18 years old! I just graduated high school last month!"

Azumane was taken aback by the other's energy. "Wow. Just graduated high school? That's interesting. What high school did you go to?" Azumane was sitting back down on his chair, combing his long hair. "I'm a proud graduate of Karasuno!" Azumane smiled a little and nodded. "That's so funny. I have friends who went there. Do you happen to know anyone by the names of  Daichi Sawamura, Ryūnosuke Tanaka, or Kōshi Sugawara?" Nishinoya lit up and sat in seiza in front of Azumane. "Yeah! We were all on the volleyball team together!" Azumane laughed a bit at how proud the other sounded about the volleyball team. "Well, since you're working here, you'll be seing Sawamura and Sugawara often." Nishinoya pumped his fists into the air as a sound of excitent left his lips. The two males spent the rest of the day talking about volleyball, their school, and what Nishinoya has to do.

-A couple of months later-

Azumane and Nishinoya were talking in the garden of his family's home. "Hey, Asahi-san, your birthday is in a couple of weeks, right?" Azumane looked over at his maid and smiled a little. "Yeah, I cant believe you remembered. Wait, how did you even know about my birthday?" Nishinoya gave the other a cheeky smile and tapped his nose. "A magician never reveals his secrets~" Azumane laughed a bit and placed a hand on Nishinoya's shoulder. "Either way, I'm thankful you decided to ask. You're the only person who wants to celebrate my birthday." Nishinoya looked at Azumane with a confused look. "Do you not celebrate your birthday?" "Not really. My parents were always to busy to celebrate with me and I ended forgetting my own birthday." Azumane gave the shorter male a sad smile. "It's okay though. It's no big deal."

"No big deal!? That is a HUGE deal Asahi-san!" Nishinoya got up and straddled Azumane on the bench, holding himself up by the backboard of bench. "I'm promising you Asahi-san. I shall give you the BEST birthday you'll ever have!" Azumane felt heat rush to his face due to the other's male proximity. "Th-Thank you Noya. B-But that isn't necessary-" "Of course it's necessary Asahi-san! I want to give the love of my life the best birthday he could ever wish for!" It took both males a moment to process what Nishinoya said but when they did, the two became extremely flustered. "Shit. I-I mean-" "Noya...you really think I'm the love of your life?"

Nishinoya looked down and nodded shyly. Azumane wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, engulfing him into a hug. "Oh my goodness! Why didn't you say so sooner?!" Nishinoya was taken aback by this gesture, causing him to take a moment before responding. "I-I didn't think you would feel the same, and you're my boss!" "Screw that. I DO feel the same way and I don't care if I'm 'your boss' technically, I'm your boss's son." Nishinoya's mouth curved into a smile as he hugged Azumane back. "So, Yu Nishinoya, will you be my boyfriend?" The shorter male pulled away from the hug and looked at Azumane with a bored expression. "Seriously? I JUST called you the love of my life and you're asking ME to be your boyfriend." Azumane felt anxious, wondering if he said something wrong. Nishinoya pulled Azumane into a loving kiss, shocking the taller male.

After getting over his shock, Azumane wrapped his arms around the shorter boy, pulling him closer. Nishinoya pulled away with a smile on his face. "If that didn't clear anything up, yes. I will be your boyfriend Asahi-san."