KageHina Pride (🏐)

Third Person's P.O.V
It was Hinata's first time in Florida. He was visiting the states with his boyfriend, Kageyama. The orange haired spiker got permission from his mother to go to the states for a trip. They arrived in May and would be leaving at the end of June. Currently, it was June 1st and Hinata was bouncing around the hotel room while wearing jean shorts, a white crop top with a rainbow on it, black converse, and a rainbow flag tied around his neck like a cape.

Kageyama smiled a little to himself as he watched his boyfriend rush around the room, grabbing anything and everything needed for their first ever pride. "Kageyama! Aren't you excited!? This is going to be our first ever pride together!" The black-haired male kissed his boyfriend's forehead and smiled. "Of course I'm excited dumbass. And it's our first pride in general." Kageyama looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing black and white checkered short shorts, a crop top black hoodie with a rainbow pattern on it, white sneakers, eyeliner, and black knee high socks that had a rainbow across the top. [A/N: See pic above]

Grabbing Hinata's hand, Kageyama walked out of the hotel room with his boyfriend, their phones, their wallets, and a small box. "Come on dumbass. We gotta get there early if we wanna make it to the march." Hinata nodded and picked up the pace as he and Kageyama walked out of the hotel, to the bus stop. Hinata being excited was an understatement. The small 17 year old male could not keep still the whole ride there. Kageyama thought this was cute, but some older people looked at the two with disgust.

Hinata noticed the degrading stares and slowly stopped what he was doing and looked down. The taller one among the two noticed his boyfriend's change in attitude and placed a light kiss on his head. "Don't mind them Shōyō. They're just jealous that we're proud to be ourselves." Hinata blushed lightly at his boyfriend calling him by his given name and smiled at Kageyama. "Thanks Tobio. I love you." Kageyama smiled back and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist. "I love you too."

When the two got to the parade, Hinata's eyes were sparkling like a kid's in a candy store. Kageyama intertwined his fingers with Hinata's as they walked along the course of pride march coming up. Hinata dragged Kageyama to a stand where there was rainbow sports supplies and bought a rainbow volleyball. "Now we can practice in style!" Kageyama laughed a bit at his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. "Whatever you say dumbass."

Kageyama and Hinata walked to a spot next to a group of males holding up a giant rainbow flag. "Is it okay if we hold the flag with you guys?" The group looked among themselves and nodded. The one who was holding a corner of the flag had a light blue crop top on, blue jeans, and was holding the hand of someone else who was wearing a black crop top, a blue tie, brown pants and glasses. "Of course you can! I'm Patton! Nice to meet you! This is my boyfriend Logan!" Logan gave a small wave as he handed Kageyama part of the flag since Hinata couldn't reach. One male was wearing a read and white crop top, light blue jean shorts, and a crown. "Hey there! I'm Roman, is this your first time here?" Hinata nodded and scratched the back of his neck nervously. Roman was holding the hand of a slightly shorter male who was wearing dark purple eye shadow, a black and purple crop top hoodie, fishnets under black shorts, and black boots. "No need to be nervous kid. I'm Virgil, Roman's boyfriend. The only reason why Princey here is asking is because we haven't seen you guys before."

Kageyama smiled and held Hinata's hand. "We just came from Japan and it's our first ever pride in general. I'm Kageyama and this is my boyfriend Hinata." Patton hugged both of them with a wide grin. "Well welcome to Florida's pride event! I'm now your dad, Logan's your mom and there's no arguing." Hinata let out a laugh. "So now we have two dads, and 2 moms. I wonder how Daichi and Suga will react." Kageyama smiled, feeling happiness as he watched his boyfriend smile. "So do we just march and smile?" Patton nodded and let the two go. "That's basically the gist of it. Sometimes people purpose, kiss, or confess during these."

Kageyama smiled at the thought of purposing to Hinata. He looked down at his boyfriend who was speaking to Roman. Soon, the march started and everyone cheered, being proud for who they are. Kageyama had an arm around Hinata and an arm supporting the flag. After walking for a while with their new friends, Hinata looked at his boyfriend with a wide grin. "Today honestly can't get any better Kageyama!" Kageyama stopped with Hinata next to him and had Hinata face him. "I think I know a way this day can get better." Hinata looked perplexed as Kageyama rubbed the back of his neck.

Roman, being well aware that this might be something romantic, he pulled out his phone and started to record. "Hinata, when I first met you, I thought you were this annoying kid who I would hate, and after we found out we were going to the same high school, I couldn't even begin to think about how terrible the school year would be with you. But, that was only because I was afraid to make friends since I was seen as a tyrant back in middle school. I had such high walls up and I didn't think that anyone would be able to get through them. You proved me wrong, you jumped and flew above those walls and helped me open up. You made me a better person. You made me someone who was capable of being happy, someone able to express love, and someone able to make connections with others. I can't explain how happy you made me when you asked me out. I felt like everything was a dream. I don't think I can ever see myself with someone else so...Shōyō Hinata," Kageyama got down on one knee, pulling out the small box from his back pocket, and opening it to revel a gold ban with a red, white, and green gem on it. "Will you do the honor and marry me when we turn 18?" Hinata stood there, eyes wide open and tears threatening to spill out.

Roman, Patton, Logan and Virgil were all smiling at the two. "A-Are you joking?" Kageyama gave Hinata a small smile. "Why would I joke about this?" Hinata started to cry as he threw himself onto Kageyama. "Of course I'll marry you Tobio! I love you." Hinata looked at Kageyama and kissed him. Kageyama pulled away with a smile. "I love you too Shōyō." The taller male slipped the ring onto Hinata's finger. "This kinda looks like the volleyballs we use in high school." Kageyama smiled and kissed his boyfriend's-now fiancée's- forehead. "I know. That's why I got it." Roman ended the recording and exclaimed, "that was the CUTEST thing I've seen since Virgil!" The now newly engaged laughed a bit at Virgil as he hit Roman.

At the end of the day, the six of them exchanged numbers and bid their farewells as Kageyama and Hinata went back to the hotel. When they got to their hotel room, Hinata laughed a bit as Kageyama peppered kisses all over his face and neck. "You're right Kageyama. You did manage to make today even better."