Plane crash

Narrative POV:
It has been 7 years after the incident of Madara's eyes. Madara has grown in to a fine young lady. A lady with grace and elegance. She has grown more and more to look like Elizabeth. The difference only difference was the hair style in front and the hair color. Madara had kept her words and hid under her mask. It seem that everyone had forgotten the incident, well except Joseph.

Joseph(In head): Something wrong here. My mind is telling me that she's fine, but my gut is telling something's up. She hasn't done anything weird yet, but I'll find out.

Madara(In head): I hate to admit this but, that  brat would be a very good shinobi with training.

NANI!!!!!!!

Madara(In head): Yeah, he would be a good shinobi. I mean he's is on to us. He is the only one who doesn't thinks of me just as a mere child plus he's follows his gut. I can appreciate a man who does that. Still we need to find a way to get off our tails.

I have the perfect idea.

Madara(In head): Please don't tell me we are going to act cutesy in front of this man.

Ummmm......

Madara(In head): Oi, Fuck you!! Fine, I'll just handle this myself.

That's a very bad idea.

Madara(In head): Whatever dude.

(Outside)

Speedwagon: "Hey Madara, Joseph do you guys want to ride in one of my planes."

Madara(In head): This is a perfect, I can get learn more about this world. Man, I keep forgetting how rich the Joestars.

They were literally from nobility.

Madara(In head): I don't care Hermès.

Madara: "That would be lovely Mr Speedwagon. Just Let me get dressed and I will be with you."

Joseph: "I want to come too Speedwagon!"

Speedwagon: "Ok Joseph just get ready in a couple of minutes."

Joseph: "Ok Speedwagon."

20 minutes later

(Outside)

Narrative POV:
Everyone was getting ready to bore the plane.
The supplies and parachutes were locked and loaded.

Speedwagon: "Ok is everything ready and set."

Joseph: "Wait, where's Madara?"

Madara: "Right here."

Speedwagon: "Wow, Madara that's looks very good on you

Speedwagon: "Wow, Madara that's looks very good on you. Did Erina approve of that outfit."

Madara: "She can't see what she doesn't know. Beside I think she'll be fine with me wearing this. Shall we bore the plane."(walking away with elegance)