Chapter 5

Unedited

"To do good work one must eat well, be well housed, have one's fling from time to time, smoke one's pipe and drink one's coffee in peace."

- Vincent Van Gogh

Xiao Zhan came to the cafe two days later. He was on a call with Ziyi discussing about the planning.

"Yes I understand what you are trying to say"

"Xiao Zhan I am busy! I just own the cafe doesn't mean I have to be there for all the planning"

" I get it you are a lazy lady"

" Xiao Zhan I work as a doctor how the hell am I lazy you idiot"

"I am sorry if I offended you"

" Just because you get all the inspiration in the site doesn't mean I have to be there!!"

" Okay okay stop screaming my ears are bleeding"

"If you want to talk about suggestions talk to the employees or your honoured assistant leave me alone"

" Okay okay bye" Xiao Zhan ended the call once he is near the counter.

"Hey Bodi" Yibo nodded his head as a greeting.

" What would you like to get "

" I want hmm Espresso?"

Yibo's world stopped, ' Zhan ge you cannot have that because I don't know how to make that. I want you to drink something that it made only by me.'
Yibo whined in his mind. He dared not say that out loud, it's already sounded embarrassing in his mind.

Xiao Zhan still looked at the menu
" Bo di I want spicy mushroom sandwich and a Caramel macchiato instead"

"Yes! Please take a seat" Yibo was ecstatic Zhan just gave him a scare.

Xiao Zhan looked around for a good seat and found a familiar face seated far. Xiao Zhan approached him. He stood behind his friend, his friend didn't even notice Zhan standing behind, seated in the chair with a sour look, chin rested in arm  he sipped his drink.

"HaoHao" Zhan screamed in his ear
Haoxuan spit his drink screamed. Haoxuan turned behind his seat and saw his bestfriend from college laughing his ass off.
" You are so dead ZhanZhan", Haoxuan gave his signature smirk that Zhan was a little scared. One from college would not forget Haoxuan neither would they forget the meaning behind his smirk as they all they he is Satan's little blessing on earth.

"Hehe HaoHao are you" zhan teased him. Since hao sounds like how back in college they all tease him by questioning hao is the weather and such.

Haoxuan was about to threaten Xiaozhan his prince came. Yibo placed Zhan's coffee and sandwich and glared at Haoxuan and his arm around Xiaozhan.
Haoxuan the little devil saw Yibo's stare and didn't miss the cute foam in Xiao Zhan's coffee. Haoxuan being the regular to the cafe knows by heart how every drink in the cafe looks and tastes like got a haunch that Yibo may like Zhan.

He smirked at Yibo and started his little plan " ZhanZhan if you dare tease me again I will punish you, remember our college days" with the arm around Zhan's shoulder he slightly brushed Xiao zhan's neck.
"Haha stop I need to drink my coffee" Xiao Zhan took his laptop out to start working. As Ziyi mentioned in the call Xiao Zhan has to be in the site to get inspiration and ideas and that's why he frequented the cafe and will be coming for the time being.

"If I didn't stop what will you do my dear ZhanZhan" haoxuan said smirking at Yibo

"You exactly know what I will do if you didn't forget what happened in out room"