Chapter 6

"Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an Angel, sweet as Love"

- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand

Sweet Talks

Yibo was  sitting near the window seat where Xiao Zhan usually sits. His classes were postponed to afternoon so he thought he could to cafe, a familiar environment to finish his assignment. Yibo was there in the cafe for almost two hours now and covered most of his work.

Just then the chair next to him was pulled and there sat his angel. God does send presents unexpectedly. His angel smiled at him while pulling out his laptop. They didn't say much just focused  on their work, while Yibo stole few glances at the angel beautifully sitting next to him. Today Xiao Zhan was styled in casual yet hot look orange tee and Black jeans with combat boots.

It was too silent for Xiao Zhan though the cafe was drowned with customers chatting noise. Zhan groaned and banged his forehead on his keyboard.

"Bo di"

"Yes ge"

"This is not fair"

"What is ge?"

"You doing work without a struggle while I'm waiting for inspiration to hit me"

Yibo hit Zhan's arm lightly while feeling his soft skin.

"Woah woah,get the paper and pen my inspiration hit me hard wow", Xiao Zhan exclaimed with his hand on his heart
Yibo chuckled at him and Zhan squealed,

"Wow finally a reaction, a beautiful one at that "
Yibo cleared his throat ,"Huh"

" I don't know why they aren't bringing my coffee yet, I want my coffee" Zhan pouted. Yibo looked at the counter for his coffee, Jili was trying to get Yibo's attention to inform him about Zhan's coffee, Jili signalled Yibo to come.

"Excuse me Zhan ge I need to talk to the manager about my shift" Yibo went to the counter.

"Yibo! I've been trying to get your attention for so long. Sexy Zhan wants his coffee"

Yibo glared at Jili when he called Zhan sexy. Jili laughed at Yibo. Yibo prepared Zhan's coffee and Jili made chocolate drink for Yibo.

" Take this with you, Zhan might guess the secret after seeing you messing here"

"Alright Thanks" Yibo went back to his pouting angel

"Zhan ge here is your coffee with more customers they forgot to serve"

"No problem" Zhan smiled at Yibo

Zhan took a kitten lick of his drink " Awe my amazing coffee"

Yibo was mind fucked ' Zhan ge please don't do cute action like that my heart can't take it. From the moment you sat next to me today it's beating like crazy I wonder how you didn't hear it' Yibo was staring at Zhan.

" Got to praise the new barista he ruined me for other coffees. I can't drink coffee anywhere else you know"

Yibo was on cloud nine after hearing his angel praising his coffee. His heart filled with love. Yibo nodded at Zhan with a little smile on his cupid bow lips.

"Bo di" Zhan whined

"Hmm"

"Bo di" Zhan whined again to get his attention

"Yes Zhan ge what happened"

"Bo di, I'm bored"

" How do I help ge"

Let's play a game! Zhan exclaimed

"I don't know anything about you so let's get to know eachother"

"Okay"

They packed up their stuffs sprawled on the table. Let's start with basics

" My name is Xiao Zhan, I'm 24 years old, single child. I work as an Interior designer at my own company along with my partner Zhoucheng. And my favourite colour is monochrome" Zhan pointed at Yibo to start

" My name is Wang Yibo I'm 22 years old and I have an elder brother who works at Gusu hospital. I'm doing my final year in business administration. And my favourite colour is green"

"Awesome now let's start with the game"

"It's two lie and a truth"

"Ain't it the other way around?"

"Yeah but by guessing the truth I wound know about your personality with the little information"

"Okay who is going to start?" Yibo questioned

Zhan
"Me! I play baseball well
I'm a pro at soccer
I like playing basketball, guess the truth"

" You play baseball"
Wrong! I play basketball. Why did you think I play baseball?"

" Because of your posture"

"Whatever next"
Yibo
"I ride motorcycle
I drive my car
I ask my friends to drive me around"

" Hmm you don't look like a person to ask others to drive you. With your mysterious look you ride Motorcycle"

"Yeah you are right"

" Bo di! That's so cool. Take me for a ride please"

"Okay" Yibo in his mind was already planning on where to take Zhan in his bike.

Zhan
" I can drink few bottles of alcohol
I have low tolerance
I have high tolerance of alcohol"

" You have low tolerance to alcohol"

" Correct! How did you guess?"

" Just a guess" because you are an angel who is fragile, exclaimed Yibo in his mind

Yibo
"I speak English, Spanish and Chinese
I only speak Chinese
I speak Chinese and Korean"

"You speak Spanish and English"

"Wrong I speak Chinese and Korean fluently"

"Well you look smart to know many languages"

Zhan
" I can handle long distant relationship
I hate long distant relationship
I like when we are both far away"

"You can handle long distant relationship?"

"You can't question me Bo di but you are right" Xiao Zhan laughed at him

"Relationship needs trust and personal space so I think I can handle when they are far away. Distance grows desire"

Yibo attentively listened to Zhan for future reference.

Yibo
" I prefer being in dark
I'm a little paranoid at dark
I'm scared of dark"

"You prefer dark because you look macho"

"No I hate dark and horrer movies"

"Awe don't worry Bo di Zhan ge will protect you. I'll fight the monsters for you" Zhan laughed

Yibo gave him a look to stop teasing and looked at the clock. It's time for his afternoon classes and Yibo's going to be late. Yibo stood up fastly and told Zhan that he is late for class.

" Bo di I'll drop you slow down"

"But"

"There is no bike outside so I think you are going to run. So wait I'll drop you"

"Okay" It was the best day for Yibo.

____________________________________________

And here it is the next chapter
Hope you guys liked it. Let me know what you think in the Comments, are very much welcomed.

Peace,
Eris.