chapter 3

"Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard."

- Anne Spencer

Wang Yibo POV

The Two jades entered the dinning hall as usual took their respective seats in the twelve seater royal table. Dinner was served by the maids two brothers started eating. It was their routine to always eat dinner together which gives them time to interact. They started with mild topic about their uncle who is currently in South Korea and their business.

"Brother, When is Uncle returning from Seoul?" Yibo asked

"The issue is not cleared, Breach of contract and dismissal of Branch manager" Haikaun explained the new problem that took place at their branch in Seoul

"Did the Wen corporation tried to frame us for fraud again?"

" Branch manager was bribed for the new project ideas were traded"

" This would affect the HR department and Temporary employees as the Trust is in line" Business major pointed out the elongated the issue at hand to his elder brother.

"Uncle would take care of the problem, for now you don't worry "

"Alright Brother"

"Now tell me who got you all smiling", Haikaun asked curiously

"His name is Xiao Zhan, Interior designer and has his own company."

"How did you two meet?" Big brother mode on

"Ziyi jei asked him to redecor the cafe" Yibo's lips Twitched at the memory of Xiao Zhan's smiling face

"He is the prettiest person I've seen"

Haikaun was amused at his brother's words, this was a new side of Yibo.

"Yibo don't court him the next time you see him" Haikaun teased his brother

"Brother! Why not?" Elder knows the younger well.

" Yibo you cannot ask a person out with knowing them, without mutual feelings"Haikaun advised Yibo who is entering a new door of life.

"Brother what must I do? " The oblivious Yibo asked the elder

" Talk to him, get to know each other, Impress him"

With the newly attained knowledge Yibo started brain storming.
Plan 1
# Impress Zhan ge
# make conversation

"How do I impress Zhan ge?" Never in his 21 years Yibo had to do this. People had flirted with him, flaunted their Beauty, Yibo never look twice at them totally ignored.

"According to movies they get their lover what they like to impress, what does Zhange likes?"

And that when Yibo took up a challenge.
Monday noon came Yibo sauntered his way towards coffee machine with a sole mission to make Zhange his coffee. Now we may think making coffee is not hard what's amazing in that, well one must now know Wang Yibo to say that. Wang Yibo the second heir to the Wang corporation has never been to kitchen nor was he let to do anything. The prince was taken care of by the workers in his mansion, he was much loved by everyone.
Yibo asked his co-worker Mei qi to teach him how to make coffee and not just any coffee just Zhan's order. Yibo noticed that everytime Zhan was here he ordered the same. So Yibo took it upon himself to learn Zhan's coffee and he would be the only one hereafter to make Zhange coffee. To say mei qi was shocked would be a little understated, first of all Yibo doesn't interact much well very much she would know because she tried hitting on him when he joined for the whole month and the oblivious man ignored her.

Mei qi patiently taught Yibo how to make caramel macchiato. 

It was a disaster at the beginning. She told him the recipe, assumed Yibo would know how to make coffee.
" Just add caramel, Espresso shots, milk and beld it "

Who knows such simple recipe would blast the counter in foam. Everyone in the cafe was surprised by Bang sound from the counter. Worried employees went to counter and met the sight of cofused Yibo near Espresso machine. Mei qi was confused. She asked him what happened and he told her what he did.

" As you said I added caramel, milk and Espresso and kept it in the machine"
" Yibo I told you to blend it and I said Espresso shots!"
"You were not supposed to put everything and place is it in the oven!"
"And definitely not in the glass!"

"Oh, why did it burst though?"
Boy was that funny, everyone laughed at him.

Mei qi this time showed Yibo how to make caramel macchiato.
"Yibo watch me carefully"
"First we take a Ceramic cup
Then add caramel syrup
Then add Espresso shots when I say shots we take the powder and add them in the machine to get the shot
Then we blend them
Then we add hot milk with foam
Then we add caramel at the top for the flavour. Mei qi made a web on top of the foam"

Yibo looked confused at the Espresso Machine and the blender not sure how that works. Yibo was a mess in kitchen.
Employees at the cafe were entertained by Yibo the whole evening , now they clearly understood why Ziyi gave Yibo cash counter work and not the barista. Let's say they are not jealous of him anymore.

And this went on for the whole week Yibo taking one hour from his shit to learn Caramel macchiato while any employee who were available would cover for him, they are nice and they get to watch Yibo all concentrated and all sad when it doesn't taste right. The employees who are a total of 4 of them including Yibo would take it upon themselves to supervise Yibo not leaving him after the disaster. Yibo even learner how to make foam art in caramel.

All there is left is Xiao Zhan to taste Yibo's coffee and fall in love with him. Yibo is all happy by his improvement, now he knows how to make Zhange's coffee and sandwiches. Yeah they taught him that too.

____________________________________________

I so want to taste Yibo's coffee

Hope you guys are liking it, let me know what you think and the mistakes in the comments below

Peace,